Congratulations To Bigcall On Reaching 700

Gaiter Man

I probably had to travel 2500 miles to get the last 100. I spent the last month or so in FL and TN on business and managed to snag a few in AL and MS and VA along the way. With some free time and in new territory it's not too hard to do.

I was worried there for a while that I wouldn't make my goal of 365 in a year for two years running, but now it'll be a relative breeze, especially with another trip to RI in December.

Congrats to GaiterMan on #700 as well, it seems like we have stayed fairly close in numbers for quite a while.

GLM, good job on passing 400 as well. It's tough to keep up that kind of pace without putting a few miles on the odometer. I'll have it a little easier in Chicago with a whole new playing field (once it stops snowing). :)

Edited by bigcall

Congrats G-Man and BC.

You will like Chi-Town I have done a bit of caching up that way and they have some rather intresting hides :D

GLM you hae managed to fly past me !! Woops I have been slacking and with Xmass on teh way I wont get much time t get caching in until after Jan 1. I hadthe same problem last year and when on one hell of a bender to get 300 in 1 year.

Oh well, Ill have to step it up here, need to get back into the game agin.

-Robert