»mand Eller Mus?« – Dansk Event-cache 2004

ArktiS

Well,  I don't think it is only the geocaching that gets our interest. For us Sweds are there new rules about how much alcohol we can bring back from Denmark, next year.  ;)  :)

Well in that case (of vodka?) you could consider skipping the apparently not-so-important geocaching-bit ... and get more time for your main objective ... :):D

Edited by ArktiS
Are there any Finns who have been planning to join the event? If there are people who would like to join the event, it would probably be nice to travel together from Finland.

It would be cool to join, but I doubt I have time or money at that time. :( I agree it would be nice to e.g. form a car pool or something. I'll keep the date in mind, but am afraid that it's not going to work for me.

Over the last couple of days I've been pleased to see that geocachers from Sweden and Norway have shown their interest in the upcoming event-cache in Denmark. :(

I'm pleased to see that also Finnish geocachers show their interest in the upcoming event-cache in Denmark. :D

Edited by ArktiS

Does airlineoperators like Ryanair fly to Finland and Denmark?

If they do, fly with them from Finland to Stansted/London and then to Denmark. They are cheap!

One more possibility is to find some guys in Stockholm that wants to share car with you? Take the ferry to Stockholm, and share car from Stockholm to Denmark.

Does airlineoperators like Ryanair fly to Finland and Denmark?

If they do, fly with them from Finland to Stansted/London and then to Denmark. They are cheap!

One more possibility is to find some guys in Stockholm that wants to share car with you? Take the ferry to Stockholm, and share car from Stockholm to Denmark.

RyanAir flies from Tampere to Skavsta (9.99 €) and from Skavsta to Århus (99 SEK), so it would be rather cheap to go to Denmark. Hmmm..... perhaps...

Edited by Captain_Morgan&Family
What's the problem - he has a birthday every year for many years to come. But this event is just one time???  :)  B)

Most people I know have only one birthday, which - if they behave themselves - is celebrated each of the following years thereafter ... ;):P

RyanAir flies from Tampere to Skavsta (9.99 €) and from Skavsta to Århus (99 SEK), so it would be rather cheap to go to Denmark.

RyanAir will stop flying between Tampere-Skavsta. They'll change the route to Tampere-Frankfurt (Hahn). Bad for the possible Finnish visitors to the Danish event cache, but probably more useful route for me.

:D FYI: Regarding »Mand eller Mus?« - Dansk Event-Cache 2004 in Northern Zealand, Denmark on May 22, 2004 several changes have been issued.

B) Please check these pages for correct and updated hard facts and details:

1) The cache-description on www.geocaching.com

2) The »Mand eller Mus?«-pages on Geocacher.dk

:D At the »Mand eller Mus?«-pages on Geocacher.dk you can sign up for the free newsletter/notification service regarding the event.

Edited by ArktiS

:D FYI: Once again several changes have been issued in connexion with »Mand eller Mus?« - Dansk Event-Cache 2004 in Northern Zealand, Denmark on May 22, 2004.

:( Please check these pages for correct and updated hard facts and details:

1) The cache-description on www.geocaching.com

2) The »Mand eller Mus?«-pages at Geocacher.dk

:D At the »Mand eller Mus?«-pages on Geocacher.dk you can sign up for the free newsletter/notification service regarding the event.

:( FYI: Once again several changes have been issued in connexion with »Mand eller Mus?« - Dansk Event-Cache 2004 in Northern Zealand, Denmark on May 22, 2004.

Arktis, I recommend you to make it clearly WHAT are updated on the page, I couldn't find any changes.. These notes comes like every week from you, and I would prefer if you wrote WHAT the updates are, more than just ask us to check the cache page. The cache pages are very long, and it can be easy to miss if you have change a "it is allowed to..." into a "it is not allowed to..." or similar.

So, it would be better if you wrote like:

01APR2004: New rule, you are not allowed to...

or something like that.

If the changes are just made inside the text it is very difficult to find them...