An Enlightening Question...

Jomarac5

And please! No lightbulb pirates....

Aw, man! I was just planning my piratebulbs.com website! I was going to take lightbulbs out of their sockets and place a plastic lightbulb toy there instead with a note on how to find the real lightbulb 100 yards away. That way there would still be something there in case lightbulb hunters bring their kids. I wouldn't be stealing anything, so it should be ok! :)

After careful consideration, I've come to the conclusion that if *I* needed a lightbulb changed, it would only take ONE geocacher.

(You're waiting for some crap about how I'm a self-sufficient, independent, empowered woman and I would just do it myself, right? AS IF!)

I'd just call one of you guys and talk real sweet to you until you agreed to come change the lightbulb for me! :) (Oh, c'mon, you know you want to. *bats eyelashes* And I'd make you dinner...)

We could always say forget the lightbulb and just go geocaching. This is why god invented flashlights.

I'm not sure about yours, but my flashlight has a bulb in it.

Thats why they have those 5 "bulb" LED flashlights. When one goes out you can keep on caching and not worry about the political correctness of the modern quagmire in bulb changing ethics. :(

We could always say forget the lightbulb and just go geocaching. This is why god invented flashlights.

I'm not sure about yours, but my flashlight has a bulb in it.

Thats why they have those 5 "bulb" LED flashlights. When one goes out you can keep on caching and not worry about the political correctness of the modern quagmire in bulb changing ethics. :P

Since LED's are technically not light bulbs, I suppose the next logical question is:

How many Geocachers does it take to change an LED? ;)