2004 Resolution Cache

tatoeba

Here is my idea and I need your feedback, comments and advices:

I am planning to create a temporary cache dedicated for those who want to write their most important resolution for 2004 on a special leather-bound book. This book will be kept out of the cache until December 2004 when we could check who made progress towards their goals.

What do you think? How can I make it better?

Thanks a lot!!

JP

Here is my idea and I need your feedback, comments and advices:

I am planning to create a temporary cache dedicated for those who want to write their most important resolution for 2004 on a special leather-bound book. This book will be kept out of the cache until December 2004 when we could check who made progress towards their goals.

What do you think? How can I make it better?

Thanks a lot!!

JP

OK, this is not a temporary cache as it will be in place for more than 3 months. Simply state in your cache page "This cache will be in place until December XX 2004" This way cachers know not to look for it after that date. I would not use the term Temporary in the wording. It is closer to a fixed length cache.

If you placed this cache in one of the states I approve I would approve it if worded that way

How about what Marky said? Put the leather bound book in a permanent cache for whatever period of time you say (explain that in the description), but the rest of the year it's just a regular cache? You could also extend the idea to additional years with the same cache. Could have kind of a running history of people that returned to the cache year after year to write down thier resolutions and what they accomplished. It's an interesting idea. Sure beats being put on THE LIST ;)