Warn %

Wierd. I just did a search on this "warn" thing after posting on the divorce thread and seeing these wierd boxes and a zero percent. Now I see this warn thread to read...

I just wanna know, how do I find out what specific evil thing I did to get the warn thing to START with? There seems to be no feedback mechanism.

Wierd.  I just did a search on this "warn" thing after posting on the divorce thread and seeing these wierd boxes and a zero percent.    Now I see this warn thread to read... 

I just wanna know, how do I find out what specific evil thing I did to get the warn thing to START with?  There seems to be no feedback mechanism.

Everybody starts off with the light-shaded boxes, and a warn percentage of zero, which is what you have. If you were to receive a warning, one of the boxes would be shaded in a darker color and the percentage would increase to ten percent. (See the example posted by Sept1c Tank and quoted by Max Entropy at the top of the page.) You would receive a message from a moderator explaining the basis for your warning. If and until that happens, there's nothing to worry about.

Edited by Keystone Approver
Everybody starts off with the light-shaded boxes, and a warn percentage of zero, which is what you have. If you were to receive a warning, one of the boxes would be shaded in a darker color and the percentage would increase to ten percent. (See the example posted by Max Entropy at the top of the page.) You would receive a message from a moderator explaining the basis for your warning. If and until that happens, there's nothing to worry about.

So what happens when it hits 100?

As Hydee said:

You can click on the percentage to see why you were warned.  Each warning is 10%.  There is not "automatic" consequence for getting to 100%, each case will be looked at individually.  And your warning level can go down.

As Keystone Approver said:

Hydee leaps out of your monitor screen...

I love big, red hair! :P :D

WOW what a job it is for some of you to find every instance of New Replies, but this new board makes that easier now, plus all that info at the bottom about the 10 best posters. This new board may skyrocket out of this world, and need a very large hard drive to contain all the posts.

:):D:D:):D:D

Edited by GOT GPS?
Awww.. my warning went away. Good I suppose, because it is now accurate and the warning was given in jest, but I kind of miss that little dark brown block! Now I'm curious whether I'll ever really earn one. Not that I plan to try (I don't)! :)

Go on, live a little...say something to get warned at least once. :)

OK, after a long absence, my first post on the new forum. No clue what this warning thing is about -- heck, I have not even firgured out yet whether I am registered properly on the forums -- so this is a test to find out.

PS -- the Cheers Gang Party thread is going strong, with great potential for fun like before, on that other site (woodst...)