Hooray!

Great job. Thanks for the break. I must admit, though, I did miss the forums. Geocaching to me a community activity, and is just not the same without forums. I am so pleased that you elected to maintain all of the old posts- I was worried for awhile that you wouldn't. (I also much prefer the new look of the smiling "rolly-eye" emoticom - was that done especially for me ? :) )

Great job Groundspeak staff!! The forums are very entertaining, and glad to see them back up. You guys and gals :D did a very BIG job in a short time, and from what I've seen up to this point ---looks GREAT! Keep up the great work. It's well worth my membership fee (good value)! :)

Now I have a reason not to do the stupid housework that I'm almost caught up on (NOT). I missed the forums (fori, forae?) a bunch. Thank you for keeping us up to date on what was being done while they were down. One suggestion, can we please have hometowns on the posts? I enjoy seeing where people are from. THANK YOU!!

PeachyPA

Punxsutawney, PA

Home of Groundhog Day