turkey hunting season

Dersu

Just a reminder that it is turkey hunting season in many of these United States and there are some safety measures that we all should take if we are caching in an area where hunting is going on.

I made a cache log that brought the danger to my attention.

To check on your states hunting seasons you can goto this web page and after clicking on your state of interest, you will find a link to that states wildlife resource website.

This subject has been discussed before and I am not posting this to start a controversial thread. Just simply a reminder that it may be turkey hunting season near a cache you are searching for. BE SAFE

I have flouted the wild, I have followed its lure, fearless. familar, alone; yet the wild must win,

and a day will come when I shall be overthrown. By: Robert Servic

Turkey season here in Vermont doesn't start until May 1st, that seems so long for an avid turkey hunter like myself. Cachers should be careful though, shooting hours in VT end at 12 noon so waiting until afternoon should make your cache hunts safe.

"Damned Infernal Gizmo. My Kingdom for a Left-Handed Can Opener."

-- Mr. Burns, The Simpsons