Help me name my new caching partner.

Killer has always been a favorite of mine but he looks more like a "dog" I say you call him dog or D O G (DeeOGee)

migo_sig_logo.jpg

______________________________________________________________________________________

So far so good, somewhat new owner of a second/new Garmin GPS V 20 plus finds so far with little to no problem. We'll see what happens when there are leaves on the trees again.

quote:
Originally posted by pater47:

garmin

Visit the Mississippi Geocaching Forum at

http://pub98.ezboard.com/bgeocachingms

garmin, good one [icon_biggrin.gif] I think pater is right on with that one.

migo_sig_logo.jpg

______________________________________________________________________________________

So far so good, somewhat new owner of a second/new Garmin GPS V 20 plus finds so far with little to no problem. We'll see what happens when there are leaves on the trees again.

Well, if you have a magellan, I think the obvious (and cute name) would be "Maggie" ... and it is a nice sounding name! btw.. we have a garmin.. icon_smile.gif Well, I just re-read your note, saying you prefer non-gender or non-human names.. so I guess Maggie wouldn't fit that well..

Ours is just the cachehound when she is with us.. Honey at home.

I think I heard this one from Steven Wright (but it probably pre-dates that):

Name her "Stay"

Come here, Stay. Come here, Stay...

Seriously, with my experience caching with my dogs, "Burr-Magnet" might be appropriate.

homer.gif

"Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand."

CACHER

CACHELOG

BEARING

GEODOG

GEODIGGER

COMPASS

AZIMUTH

TOOKNOTHING

LEFTNOTHING

FOUNDIT

IMHO

TRAVELBUG

CITO

USMELLIT

UFINDIT

UCARRYIT

GENERAL FORUM

4x4GPS (GPS=GOOD PUPPY SATELLITE)

SATELLITE

MERIGREEN/MERIGOLD/MERIDIAN/MERIPLAT, OR WHATEVER FITS.

I did these over a period of time without looking at the other posts. If some of these are already posted, please excuse me. icon_smile.gif

Cacher, McToy, Garmin or Muggles. These sound cozy.

Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes

On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:

"Something hidden. Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --

"Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!"

Rudyard Kipling , The Explorer 1898

Rover!

rov·er

1. One that roves; a wanderer.

2. A crewed or uncrewed vehicle, used especially in exploring the terrain of a planet and its satellites.

Remember as it is said by the community of Geocachers - "All who wander are not lost."

Team Geo-Jedi

p.s. one of our geo-dogs is named Hunter.

Team Geo-Jedi, Searchers 4 Ground Truth

Other than 'Killer'

I like the name: umc

migo_sig_logo.jpg

gee, I don't remember seeing "pepper" in any of the suggestions above. Are we wasting our time here or do we just not know how to name dogs. Ok nevermind. icon_smile.gif

migo_sig_logo.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by leatherman:

_I really like this one, but it looks like it's taken by some retarded guy. Who rambles mindlessly, mostly off topic._

Well that sucks, sorry to hear that.

migo_sig_logo.jpg

I'm an aussie and I am about to get a geo pup (Australian Kelpie/Blue Heeler X) and I suggested to someone over here that I should get everyone here to help me pick a name. Well I was told in no certain terms that I cant do that but now that I have seen this i'll add that I want help in picking a name....I do like compass.

"Before beginning a hunt, it is wise to ask someone what you are looking for before you begin looking for it." Pooh

Well thanks for all the input. I really liked KILLA.

I picked her up today. She went on her first four caches too. She was very happy to plod along with me, and sniff out each container.

I was wrong on the breed though. She is an Australian Shepard. Not a cattle dog. Similar colors different build.

I did go with Pepper.

1298802_200.jpg

Pepper at a cache.

39197_2700.jpg

I am the result of genetic manipulation of superior Geocacher DNA. Faster, stronger with superior reasoning and logic.

Mokita!