Message from Geoferret...

Brokenwing

icon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_biggrin.gificon_wink.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_cool.gificon_smile.gificon_eek.gificon_razz.gificon_smile.gificon_biggrin.gificon_redface.gificon_razz.gif

efrffddddwwwwewqeeeeekkjhj hff ddgaafdg fgsssssf rfr

icon_rolleyes.gif

(This message brought to you by Geoferret. For those that don't know, she's my 3 year old. You can see her picture on the main geocaching.com page. Hover your mouse over the hide and seek a cache page.)

Thanks!

Scott / Brokenwing

http://www.cordianet.com/geocaching

There's a thin line between geocaching and walking in circles like an idiot.

Remember folks, Geoferret has been finding caches for a lot longer than most of us (The Leprechauns included.... by about a year!)

The next time that you think you know "more" or "better" than everyone else, and wish to post in the forums, return to this thread. Read the wise words of the Geoferret. Watch and learn.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Please attend our seminar, "Geocaching for Time Travelers," which will be held two weeks ago.

quote:
Originally posted by Brokenwing:

icon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_biggrin.gificon_wink.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_cool.gificon_smile.gificon_eek.gificon_razz.gificon_smile.gificon_biggrin.gificon_redface.gificon_razz.gif

icon_rolleyes.gif

_(This message brought to you by Geoferret. For those that don't know, she's my 3 year old. You can see her picture on the main geocaching.com page. Hover your mouse over the hide and seek a cache page.)_

Thanks!

Wow, thats deep, man! Makes alot more sense then some of the threads umc has started, and she's found alot more caches then him too! icon_biggrin.gif

Tae-Kwon-Leap is not a path to a door, but a road leading forever towards the horizon.

You know, I was just thinking about something. Geoferret has been caching for almost half her life! How many of us can say that! No wonder she's such a pro.

You know what else? T-Storm asked her what she wanted to do this weekend. Her response? GEOCACHING! (You think she's not hooked?) icon_wink.gif

Scott / Brokenwing

-There's a thin line between geocaching and walking in circles like an idiot.-

quote:

You know, I was just thinking about something. Geoferret has been caching for almost half her life! How many of us can say that! No wonder she's such a pro.

Connor went geocaching with me about 2 months before he was born . . . beat that! icon_razz.gif

Bret

"The kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field.

When a man found it, he hid it again." Mt. 13:44

Looks like your type of typing. Wait, hers has a little more class.

quote:
Originally posted by Mopar:

quote:

icon_rolleyes.gif

_(This message brought to you by Geoferret. For those that don't know, she's my 3 year old. You can see her picture on the main geocaching.com page. Hover your mouse over the hide and seek a cache page.)_

Thanks!

Wow, thats deep, man! Makes alot more sense then some of the threads umc has started, and she's found alot more caches then him too! icon_biggrin.gif

+ _Tae-Kwon-Leap is not a path to a door, but a road leading forever towards the horizon. _

"My gps say's it RIGHT HERE".

http://www.w6hy.org

KF6VFH

quote:
Originally posted by Mopar:

+ _Tae-Kwon-Leap is not a path to a door, but a road leading forever towards the horizon. _

My thoughts exactly icon_razz.gif

______________________________________________________________________________________

Coming Around, New Owner Of a Garmin GPS V Received on 10-03-02

quote:
Originally posted by Norm DePlume:

I'm sure it won't be long before we read here of a child who was _conceived_ within ten metres of GCxxxx. icon_rolleyes.gif

My husband keeps asking if we "can conceive" within 10 metres of the cache. He's hopeful, I'll give him that! icon_wink.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------

"You're no verra sensible, Sassenach, but I like ye fine. Let's go."

quote:
Originally posted by Countess2002:

My husband keeps asking if we "can conceive" within 10 metres of the cache. He's hopeful, I'll give him that! icon_wink.gif

Ummm, for you two to succeed, he'll need to get his EPE down to well under a foot.... but it sure is fun practicing to get the best position!

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Please attend our seminar, "Geocaching for Time Travelers," which will be held two weeks ago.

quote:
Originally posted by Mr. 0:

I always wondered who's cute little kid that was. Ya learn something new every day. icon_cool.gif

(I need to get out of work and go find some caches....now I feel bad knowing a 3yr old has more finds than I do icon_biggrin.gif)

Shes even cuter in color, check out Brokenwings web site for the original picture. icon_smile.gif

66427_2400.gif