Thought I Had It Right

After Searching For The Best Area To Place My Cache.

Getting off early from work Yesterday, I decided to place The Cache. I visited area many times with little foot traffic in area. Open Public Land.

After going to location and properly placing cache, removing some leaves, branches, etc, I Placed Cache.

After fighting off the Bugs of The Woods, While sitting there I heard Voices. (human)

Make Sure, When Finding Areas To Place Cache, Look Over The Hills Close By, May Be A Scout Camp Nearby.

I Removed Cache and came home.

Try Again, Next Time

You still may be able to place it......... It all depends on what kind of camp it is. If its a day camp, they tend to keep the kids so busy with activities that they don't have time to wonder off in the woods. If its a summer camp..........well, they tend to keep the kids busy there too. Plus, many Boy Scout Troops are getting into geocaching........they tend to be very respectful, kind, courteous, obedient.....etc. etc.

Children are natural mimics who act like their parents despite every effort to teach them good manners.