Your website and geocaching?

quote:
Originally posted by Markwell:

Brief?

Ha! I can relate to that. I have lost count of how many pages my geocaching website is, but then I was planning on adding more people in this area's information, in case they wanted to "join" up with us. So far it hasn't worked out that way.

----------

Lori aka: RedwoodRed

KF6VFI

"I don't get lost, I investigate alternative destinations."

GeoGadgets Team Website

Comics, Video Games and Movie Fansite

I voted Yes..

Slowly but surely I am putting together a websited dedicated to Geocaching. Which includes Forums and geo-email.. Too many Ideas, and not enough time to finish them.. But then again you have to ask yourself.. Is a website really ever finished?? icon_biggrin.gif

Randall J. Berry

davros@mdgps.net

mdgps11.gif

I voted Yes..

Slowly but surely I am putting together a websited dedicated to Geocaching. Which includes Forums and geo-email.. Too many Ideas, and not enough time to finish them.. But then again you have to ask yourself.. Is a website really ever finished?? icon_biggrin.gif

Randall J. Berry

davros@mdgps.net

mdgps11.gif

At first it was just a pic or two...now it's a few more pics a few links and a few blurbs, and when I find some motivation, maybe I'll change it to more! icon_biggrin.gif

It actually kinda inspired me to keep a geo-scrapbook though, I'm workin on now...I'll post the pages when they're complete icon_razz.gif

Shybabe's Geopage

=============

If they can send a man to the moon, why can't they send all of 'em?

At first it was just a pic or two...now it's a few more pics a few links and a few blurbs, and when I find some motivation, maybe I'll change it to more! icon_biggrin.gif

It actually kinda inspired me to keep a geo-scrapbook though, I'm workin on now...I'll post the pages when they're complete icon_razz.gif

Shybabe's Geopage

=============

If they can send a man to the moon, why can't they send all of 'em?

I plan on creating a site listing my caches, showing pictures, and tracking travel bugs I release, just a matter of getting around to it. I do have a web site, as well as my own IP address, but it is a skit comedy site, with skit comedy you can listen to with real audio.

ummmm....not sure what to say here....so ummm, well errrr, uhhhh, well I guess that's it.

It's mainly set up for viewing pics from the cameras pulled from some of my caches. But I've put on there links to caches I've placed & plan on adding links to very informative sites set up by other cachers, many of which are listed in this thread. It's a work in progress, but it's here. Gimpys Cache Site . I don't plan on it ever getting to the caliber of a site like Markwells', but just a friendly little place to pop in, & somewhere the locals can look at the mugshots they left on the cameras. icon_smile.gif

"Gimpy"

I have a site but haven't done anything with it since my gaming days. I would like to setup another site with a different URL. I looked for umc.com but it was taken. I will probably end up with something like that with a number behind it or something but then use is for anything and everything including Geocaching.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Coming Around, New Owner Of a Garmin GPS V Received on 10-03-02

quote:
Originally posted by Texas-Gal:

I fear I've put way too much effort into my geocaching website, considering I'm probably the only one who visits... But it's fun!

Your site is very cool! I happened upon it very early; I can't remember if you even had any finds at the time. Its good to see people enthusiastic enough to get a site set up so early in their geocaching lives icon_smile.gif

snazzsig.jpg

Here's Mine

I need a nice rainy day to do some work on it. I'd really like to add a section on "Mistakes I've Learned From" . . or more appropriately "Mistakes I Make Over and Over Again."

I really like my travel bug counter . . . and there's a pretty cool way to change my background colors (did you find it?).

Bret

"The kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field.

When a man found it, he hid it again." Mt. 13:44

Here is the link to the Geocaching Section of our Website:

http://www.seesthewind.com/geocaching.htm

Like the rest of our site, the Geocaching section is still a work-in-progress.

We hope you'll visit and look at other parts of our site as well. We live in one of the most beautiful areas in the country. We would be pleased if you would sign our guestbnook.

We have a Passion for Cachin'

eagle_fly3_cld_md_wht.gif

I'm out of my mind right now but you can leave a beep after the message.

To answer your question, YES! I do all of my own web design, and maintain it as well.

Take a look at it:

Team Shuey's Web Page!

Note:

I also started a WEB RING for geocachers with web sites in Florida. If you are interested in joining the ring just visit the page above, and click on the "JOIN RING" link at the bottom.

Team Shuey

Riverview, Florida

QUOTE:

To be happy with a man you must understand

him a lot, but love him a little!

To be happy with a woman you must love her

a lot, but try NOT to understand her at all!