Kudos to Jeremy for adding multi-waypoint downloads

Guest makaio

Guest makaio

Just did a search for nearby caches and noticed the new download checkboxes Jeremy added. Very cool. Selected a few and hit the DL button and voila!

Thanks, Jeremy for providing this long awaited feature and continuing to provide a class site.

Guest PneumaticDeath

I second that. I usually prepare for at least a half dozen new caches at a time.

Here's an idea for a further enhancement: Use a shopping cart model. While browsing the cache details pages, you can click a link to put this cache into the "download" basket, and when you're done, then youj can download all the caches in the basket. Helpful if all the ones you want aren't on the same listing page.

Thanks again Jeremy for a cool (and much requested) feature.

-- Mitch

[This message has been edited by PneumaticDeath (edited 09 August 2001).]

Guest jeremy

Like I said in a previous post, this is only a stopgap measure. I also like the shopping cart idea. It'll take slightly longer to get that done, but it'll work for both Avantgo and multiple waypoint downloads.

Jeremy

Guest bunkerdave

Since I like to have all the caches in my state that I have not found on my GPS, particularly now that I am also GeoDASHING, I get around some, it would be useful if I could download ALL the caches in my state that I have not found to one Easy GPS file. That sounds like what Jeremy is working on. Say, is THIS the "surprise" that we were trying so hard to guess on a week or so ago? Worth waiting for!

One more idea: How about an option that a user can select to NOT show the caches they have already found? Currently it sorts them by found/unfound, but if I could eliminate the found ones from view, or move them all to the back of the search, it would make it a lot easier for EasyGPS and Avantgo downloads.