Wish list for website changes

Two things I would really like to see added to Geocaching.com are:

1. A counter at the bottom of every listing much like Ebay has them for every listing. Im always curious on the # of hits on certain caches compared to others.

2. I would like to see a spot where you can just enter some cordinates and be able to find the next closes cache to those cordinates you entered. This would be helpful when your prospecting areas to place a cache but you're not to sure if another cache is allready in the area. My current method is entering a zip-code and checking each cache page too see where each cache is located so I dont place a cache too close to another. Is there a easier way that Im missing?

3. Any changes you would like to see?

Well, here in the forums I'd like to see the links that appear in the upper right corner also appear down at the bottom of a thread so I don't habe to scroll back up to get back to the main page, the particular forum, etc.

The great question...which I have not been able to answer, despite my thirty years of research into the feminine soul, is "What does a woman want?" --Freud

quote:
Originally posted by SerenityThen:

1. A counter at the bottom of every listing much like Ebay has them for every listing. Im always curious on the # of hits on certain caches compared to others.

2. I would like to see a spot where you can just enter some cordinates and be able to find the next closes cache to those cordinates you entered. This would be helpful when your prospecting areas to place a cache but you're not to sure if another cache is allready in the area. My current method is entering a zip-code and checking each cache page too see where each cache is located so I dont place a cache too close to another. Is there a easier way that Im missing?

1. Each cache page already has a log counter. If you're talking about adding this to the cache listing, I have to say disagree. The additional clutter is not worth it.

2. You can already search by coordinates. See the Hide & Seek a Cache page.

3608_2800.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Rygel:

Well, here in the forums I'd like to see the links that appear in the upper right corner also appear down at the bottom of a thread so I don't habe to scroll back up to get back to the main page, the particular forum, etc.

That's already there. Have you never noticed the Hop To with the drop-down box and the GO button?

3608_2800.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Prime Suspect:

quote:
Originally posted by Rygel:

That's already there. Have you never noticed the _Hop To_ with the drop-down box and the _GO_ button?

http://img.Groundspeak.com/user/3608_2800.gif

Ha! No actually I never did. Amazing I can even find a cache with my observations skills!!

The great question...which I have not been able to answer, despite my thirty years of research into the feminine soul, is "What does a woman want?" --Freud