Congratulations to Renegade Knight

What it means is that there are a few out there answering questions who have been here for quite a while providing continuity, history, stability, etc to this wonderful sport.

Thanks to those who enjoy this enough and have the time to sit at their computers long enough to be of assistance to us who are newbies or previous newbies, answering questions, giving opinions, encouraging, etc.

quote:
Originally posted by Smitherington:

What it means is that there are a few out there answering questions who have been here for quite a while providing continuity, history, stability, etc to this wonderful sport.

Very good insight. Now, RK and BS go out there and get a life. Just please log-in to the forums every once and awhile to make sure we are still doing okay. You know, check-up on us occasionally. smile.gif (Whoa, new smiley things)

quote:
Originally posted by Criminal:

Was that a shot?

Absolutetly not! icon_wink.gif I love those guys (in a brotherly kind of way). They are a lot of fun and offer support and positive input 99% of the time. There are those rare occaisions when BS has a few too many brewskys and gets a little wild (who doesn't). But mostly, they are good people and to some, they are inspirational (not as in gospel or worship, more like they motivate people to be better Geocachers.) I just hope they get as much out of the forums as we get from them. That is why I try to poke fun at them.