Cache container from Wally World

Guest Hawk-eye

Guest Hawk-eye

Just to pass along something I found yesterday ... at the local Walmart they have Rubbermaid "collector" containers .... clear plastic with a white screw on lid ... 1/2 gallon for $1.97 and a gallon for a little over $2. They are very sturdy and water tight. Plus you can see inside ... I took the cache sheet ... printing on a half sheet of paper ... laminating with cold laminate sheets and it adheres to the inside of the container like a static decal ... the 1/2 gallon size really make for a nice small size cache ... and they really are tough ...

Anyway ... in case you interested ... head to Wally World! icon_biggrin.gif

Guest Hawk-eye

I found the container in the housewares section ... it is made by Rubbermaid ... and it had a easy to remove sticker ... something about collectors or collection series ... the Half gallon ... which I bought to take with me next week to Bolivia (Hawk 10)is about 5 inches in diameter and 7 to 7.5 inches tall ... really makes a nice small cache. When I post the cache in about 9 to 10 days ... look for Hawk 10 ... in Bolivia ... I'll include a photo on the page. I'm going to put it in the Jungas ... or the middle jungle ... that is if we survive the road ... it's listed as the most dangerous road in the world ... one lane ... dirt and literally drops 500 meters straight down from the edge of the road in a lot of places. It's so dangerous that they've made it one way part of the day and reverse the route after 5 pm. I was told that before they did that they lost an average of 5-7 vehicles a month!