smallest micro cache?

bteague2

Funny you should ask ... I'm working on placing my first cache right now. Personally, I'm sick of those huge, bulky, obvious micro caches. Introducing the first nanocache - the only cache that requires an electron microscope to find!

Er ... maybe not. Sorry. icon_wink.gif

-----

Memory is a prism through which yesterday's light is passed.

I've seen the brass cylindars and I've seen lysterine gel packs and recently gel pen inserts. 2 inches long 1/4 inch diameter, very small and hard to find.

THE smallest I've had to find don't have logs you can sign. It's just a small magnet. Basically it's one of the words you get from the refrigerater magnet poetry sets. Someone took one of the words and stuck it somewhere. Flat 1/2 inch by 1/4 inch.

george

39570_500.jpg

Pedal until your legs cramp up and then pedal some more.

We've found one that was shorter than the average pinkie finger and thinner than a bic pen. The log book was a thin roll of paper that gets changed regurly.

Am thinking something similar can be done with brass from father-in-laws hunting rifle... icon_smile.gif

-Jennifer

Nothing is really work unless you would rather be doing something else. (JM Barrie)

Try finding these things! icon_confused.gif

http://www.bisondesigns.com/aluminum/keycaddies/capsule.htm

A certain cacher in the Spokane area seems to like to hide them in out of the way places.

When you know what your looking for, fine. If not, pulling your hair out works also. icon_wink.gif

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?ID=39852&log=y&decrypt=

Later, logscaler.

A couple in my area has hidden several micro caches. They use the small plastic containers that hold the breath strips. They are about 1 inch x 1 inch, and very thin. They put a tiny log book inside. Amazingly they seem to stay dry. They usually glue a magnet to the back or slip between something.

Try this

cache. The container is smaller than a 35mm film canister (it's a recycled bicycle patching kit) with a magnet epoxyed to the outside. It contains a log book made out of 10 sheets of paper the size of a thumb nail placed in a jewelry-type mini-ziplock bag. There's even room to spare for a couple micro trade items icon_biggrin.gif

A cache a day keeps the blues away...