Whats in a name!!

Orange Hippo - came from 8th grade band class - one day for some forgotton reason we started naming each other with a color and an animal. For weeks we found things to give each other that matched our new names - keychains, pictures, etc. Sure beat Yellow Snake!

Saito - private - a mixture of two Maori words expressed by a dear person in my life

You're not pull startin' a dadgum lawnmower, squeeze the trigger!

GOT Milk?

Perfect User name for a Milk Forum board.

This forum deals with GPS units, so I picked GOT GPS? They could go hand-in-hand though, if you put GPS locators on the cows. Imagine what people would be talking about on a Milk Forum?

Ive been using several Magellan and Garmin units since 1998, so here I am:

GOT GPS?

http://www.whymilk.com/

http://gotmilk.yousei-ziploc.com/

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=GOT+Milk%3F

Q-Link must have been more popular than I thought. I still remember using our rotary-dial phone and plugging the cord into a 300 baud VicModem on my Commodore 64. Ahh...the good ol' days! 1200 baud was sooooo fast!

My handle has evolved over the years, but I use Team GPSaxophone here.

Full name: Team Globally Positioned Saxophones

• Team - because I cache with the wife and our 3 kids.

• GPS - duh!*

• Saxophones - I've played sax since high school, the wife plays trombone and is learning sax.

*Actually, we attached the GPS part because we had a trip planned to play sax in China. The trip was postponed until 2005, so we may still do it. We had planned to hide a cache there (yes, ON VACATION!) but vacation caches aren't allowed anymore. If we go, we'll hunt a few and start a couple of travel bugs.

bandbass.gif

MC Def Jeff was the rap moniker I chose for myself when some other goofy pimply-faced high school classmates and I formed a rap 'group'. This was 17 years ago! I was ahead of the curve, but short on talent.

I post stickers of my avatar (that's me) in cache logs.

mcdefjef

OK, I have to throw mine in here.

As an ex-motocross racer (custom built Suzuki RM465 balanced and blueprinted (Yes you can B&B a single cylinder!) and custom 6 speed transmission) I earned the nickname of "Dirt jr." ( my dad was "Dirt"!) As time grew on and I was weaned from dads racing career, he changed his nick and I became "Dirt". Now, I live in Colorado and the abbrev is CO. Hence, "CdirtO". Dirt in colorado! I have been using Dirt as a nick now for 19 years and even had it on my 4x4 P/U for about 6 years! When money stops being so tight, I will have CDIRTO as my plate on my 4x4 'burban.

I can go anywhere!! ... (if my wife lets me)