Infrared Camera Cache

I've been thinking about hiding a cache and placing my PhotoTracker (remote game camera) nearby, to take pics of the geocacher as they approach the site. Of course I wouldn't tell them on the cache page that there was a hidden camera.

I guess there are many differing opinions on this issue. I found this thread because one cacher mentioned he had put one in. I learned of this after I had visited. I felt a little violated. It felt like I had been spied upon. Imagine someone camping out near thier cache and watching you without you knowing. Creepy! :)

If I had known prior, I would not have been as concerned. It seems the choice for remote locations would be, post the camera and let cachers know, and it will likey get stolen. Do not tell anyone, and it's creepy. Lose/lose.

How many pictures can one of these cameras take before the memory is full? It'd stink to have a bunch of photos of the same guy wandering back & forth trying to get his pointer to settle down.

I know that's not what IGJoe meant, but.."guy wandering back & forth trying to get his pointer to settle down." . :)B):D ! You never know what pictures you might get when people think they are alone in the woods!