Post a pick of your caching dog

ChrisCindy

Here is Max the Geo-retriever on one of his many finds.

1c7fe17c-baf4-4f4b-8901-b1b5d96374cc.jpg

He loves the long hikes, in the last several weeks we have done over 20 miles on the trail, and he never wants to stop.

-Team Maximus

It is good to have an end to journey towards, but it is the journey that matters in the end.

--Ursula K. LeGuin

How the He%$ do I upload a picture from my computer???It keeps asking for a web address?

Well it's the same as uploading pics to cache logs. Actually the pics in your logs have web addresses. Like this:http://img.Groundspeak.com/cache/log/921280_200.jpg

921280_200.jpg

Use the IMG button while you are typing a post.

I usually take these two caching with me. My dog is German Shepherd/Coyote. She is 9, and I've had her for all 9 years.

My daughter loves her dog rides, she will sit there on the dog till the dog gets up and walks away.

9a50735a-090f-414f-9671-fa084c37b53a.jpg I hope this works

This is our Geodog - - Jenny:

jenny_cache.jpg

Jenny goes on 100% of our geocaching trips. In fact she goes with us just about everywhere.

She especially loves going geocaching because it's so much better than just sticking her head

out the window. And besides, geocaching just comes natural to a Cairn Terrier.

My husband just came home today with this cutie as a suprise for me. :P I love my husband so much.

132b5eb8-58fa-41e4-b88b-f502a6d045bc.jpg

She's about 4 or 5 months old, her mother is a lab, and her father is unknown. I intend to indoctoranate her into the world of geocaching. ;)

Now if we can only name her. :D

Sigh... Unfortunately, Lita is destined to never be a Geocaching Dog (Though she does love going for a swim in the waves at the beach), she's entirely too lazy and doesn't really dig more than 15 minutes or so of excercise at a time... At least she's cute :mad:

lita06242004_3.sized.jpg

My English Bulldog, Lita, the day that I brought her home.