Post a pick of your caching dog

ChrisCindy

quote:
Originally posted by The 2 Dogs:

Us Dogs will stop at nothing to get to the stash......

http://img.Groundspeak.com/cache/log/1916630_200.jpg

That is an awesome photo!

My dog has his own website (with awards!). Scooby-Doo

I have not done any recent maintence on it and I see that some of the html has become buggy but its still functional.

---------------------------------------------------

Free your mind and the rest will follow action-smiley-076.gif

And may no Admin bricks 19490_2600.gif fly your way

[This message was edited by Doc-Dean on September 19, 2003 at 08:31 AM.]

quote:
Originally posted by Team Shibby:

Criminal! She/He is growing up to being one fine pup! I rememer you posting pics when U first got her! Looks like a great hiking companion icon_smile.gif

Kar

He's fixed, but still male, just missing a couple things. icon_wink.gif

He took to the pack right away, never fought it or fussed at all. The pic is the summit of Mt. Ellinor, probably not the best hike for him as it was very steep and there were no water sources. I had to carry his and ration it. All the way down the moutain he kept trying to crawl into a shady spot and take a nap. Last weekend I left him home and the hike would have been perfect for him. Oh well, hopefully he'll like hiking in the rain.

http://fp1.centurytel.net/Criminal_Page/

quote:
Originally posted by Criminal:

quote:
Originally posted by Team Shibby:

Criminal! She/He is growing up to being one fine pup! I rememer you posting pics when U first got her! Looks like a great hiking companion icon_smile.gif

Kar

_He's_ fixed, but still male, just missing a couple things. icon_wink.gif

He took to the pack right away, never fought it or fussed at all. The pic is the summit of Mt. Ellinor, probably not the best hike for him as it was very steep and there were no water sources. I had to carry his and ration it. All the way down the moutain he kept trying to crawl into a shady spot and take a nap. Last weekend I left him home and the hike would have been perfect for him. Oh well, hopefully he'll like hiking in the rain.

http://fp1.centurytel.net/Criminal_Page/

I got a pack for mine, but it turned out to be too big. I gotta downsize.

Cheers!

TL

I don't have a canine caching companion myself, so I thought I would post the pics of some of the caching dogs around here...

Zoe, caching dog of SF Bay Area geocacher Bykenut:

005_2Asmall.jpg

And our famous Silicon Valley caching dog, marwagsalot (with her in the photo are Marky & Joani):

009_6Asmall.jpg

Another photo of marwagsalot from my Madonna's Gadgets:

23661_2400.JPG

and from my Pirate's Booty:

1533314_300.jpg

Cache-hiding dog extrarodinaire TammieTheDog (note the microcache she's wearing):

87051_200.JPG

-------------------------------------

Becky Davis

Geocaching blog

San Jose, CA

For those with image posting troubles:

1) You must have the image on a web-hosting site, such as a personal webpage or using a free one such as www.angelfire.com. It cannot be on your local hard drive (unless it is a web server, and if it is, you already know how to post a pic icon_wink.gif).

2) Once it is uploaded, use this type of code:

[img.]http://www.somewebplace.com/mywebpage/images/doggie.jpg[/img]

Take out the period I put in at the first tag and that should do it.

Awesome thread, by the way... I love these doggies!

---------------------

Don't hurt me. I'm new here.

Okay, using New England n00b's advice, I am trying again. If this works, you will see our dog Abby who just loves to go caching ..........and waits very patiently while we wander around in circles trying to find the cache! This is a great thread, love looking at everyone's wonderful pets. By the way, it is terrific when a cache owner mentions in the cahce descriptionthat dogs are allowed in the area where the cache is located.

144312_200.JPG

She is a teddy bear!! It is amazing how cute she is. The local SPCA and the vet have never seen a mix like this! People have to pull over to ask what she is - a chick magnet, of course!

Her personality is AMAZING!!!

Check out the pics and videos from my web site -

www.superalpha.com

If that does not work, try http://home.comcast.net/~superalpha

quote:
Originally posted by sept1c_tank:

SuperAlpha, are you sure that's not a stuffed toy? icon_biggrin.gif

:)

See avatar/profile. Although Simon seems to be a magnet for children asking me one of 2 things. Is he the 102nd Dalmatian??? or Where's his firetruck??? Try dealing with that day in and day out. I love my dog, but he is quite the attention getter!

Eireann

"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines"

"Dale Lobo" y "Vamos Gimnasia"