Post a pick of your caching dog

ChrisCindy

My poor little geo dog, Sonora, my little baby, is recovering from surgery. She had a ruptured cruciate ligament and a grade 4 luxating patella. 4-6 weeks of restricted activity and then I get to do a little physical therapy to get her to use her leg again. A week after the surgery and the incision didn't heal properly so now she's getting all sorts of *abusive* treatment while I clean it. Sigh.

I'd post a picture, but they shaved her half bald. Her back end for surgery and behind her neck to put a fentenyl patch on her. She's pathetic looking now.

Maybe she'll get to go for some easy urban caches for a while. She loves the carride aspect of geocaching.

Great Shots. Here is a picture of the Last Lap Gang on our 100th find. Razzputin the Borzoi, Hayride the brindle Greyhound, Dakota the Tuxedo Greyhound, Ash the Blue/White Greyhound, and Margarita the Pug. Photo courtesy of The Md Geocaching Society-MDGPS

LastLap.jpg

Wags, Russ & Erin

[This message was edited by Last Lap Gang on August 14, 2003 at 07:52 AM.]

This is a Picture of "Magic" our super duper caching dog. She goes with us on many Caching hunts. Here she is guarding our 100th cache placement. Details are at... Our 100th Placement A big cache isn't it?84780_300.jpg

And Saluting the FTF's with their signature cap.84780_500.jpg

[This message was edited by The 2 Dogs on August 15, 2003 at 12:47 AM.]

[This message was edited by The 2 Dogs on August 15, 2003 at 12:49 AM.]

Can't figure out how to make the image appear on the post, but if you click on my avatar you'll see a picture of Mugsy the GeoDog. She's been on almost every find with me and I recently had dog tags made for her that have her name as "Mugsy the GeoDog". I'll try figuring this out again soon.

Why do I read the forums? icon_mad.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Cruzin!:

I can't have a dog in my apartment, but I didn't want to miss out on showing off my baby. icon_smile.gif

http://geocaching.sthomas.net/images/Pepper.jpg

I also can't take him caching with me as I don't keep his wings clipped. He's quite terrified of any change in his environment, anyway, so I'd probably leave him at home even if I did.

--

Pehmva!

Random quote:

http://sthomas.net/sigimage.php

Is that a "TAG" or a "CAG?" My sister has two "TAGs." It's amazing how well they imitate sounds, too.

P

carpe cerevisi

texasgeocaching_sm.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Ed & Julie:

Not sure how to post a pic...but it's on my web page...check it out...it's a good picture!

http://ednelson3.tripod.com/id19.htm

Ed

[This message was edited by Ed & Julie on August 17, 2003 at 02:32 PM.]

[This message was edited by Ed & Julie on August 17, 2003 at 03:01 PM.]

Arn't Boxers great dogs. icon_biggrin.gif

When in doubt...hit it with a big hammer.

Here is our little mate, Geopup. It’s hard to leave the house without him coming along, as the moment you start putting out gear he climbs into a pack to come along. He loves going Geocaching as it gets him out and about and usually does not involve him walking for kilometres like the other activities we do. With geocaching he goes for a ride in the car and then hops out and visits every tree on the way to the cache then gets back in the car and does it all again. Geopup is not quite as active as he used to be as he is 14 years old now but he seems to forget that most of the time. He has a lot of his own equipment including an abseiling harness, he may be the only dog to have completed a cache rated 5/5. Sometimes when he visits caches there are swaps in there just for him. In the photo he is wearing a fashionable pink scarf that we just swapped out of the cache he is standing on.

284367_300.jpg

Here is Chloe the Lab. She loves to cache and normally goes about 2 to 3 times the distance we do because of her back and forth travels. Our signature trade item is a tennis ball for future four legged cachers, when it will fit in the cache! A cacher in our area set up this caching picnic and mentioned chloe.

40033_500.JPG40033_600.JPG

PSUPAUL of

Team Geo-Remdation

This is my Texas Chihuahua, PARKER. Everything is bigger in Texas. My wife calle this photo the "POPPY DOG".

46091_400.jpg

Mike. Desert_Warrior (aka KD9KC).

El Paso, Texas.

Citizens of this land may own guns. Not to threaten their neighbors, but to ensure themselves of liberty and freedom.

They are not assault weapons anymore... they are HOMELAND DEFENSE WEAPONS!

My Mugsy has been caching since she was six weeks... and has been with me to almost every cache I've done. Squealy just sent a few pics a few minutes ago... so I had to post them. I like the second one better, personally, but the first one is still cute!

geodog.jpg

Not sure where that one was taken... I'm pretty sure the next one was taken at Elsie's Green Pastures in Tarrytown, because she's wearing her dogtag, which was bought a week before that trip...

mugsimus!.jpg

Me and you and a dog named Boo...

quote:
Originally posted by Lefty Writer:

quote:
Originally posted by Cruzin!:

I can't have a dog in my apartment, but I didn't want to miss out on showing off my baby. icon_smile.gif

http://geocaching.sthomas.net/images/Pepper.jpg

I also can't take him caching with me as I don't keep his wings clipped. He's quite terrified of any change in his environment, anyway, so I'd probably leave him at home even if I did.

--

Pehmva!

Random quote:

http://sthomas.net/sigimage.php

Is that a "TAG" or a "CAG?" My sister has two "TAGs." It's amazing how well they imitate sounds, too.

P

carpe cerevisi

http://www.texasgeocaching.com

He's a CAG (Congo African Grey for those not "in the know"). icon_smile.gif

--

Pehmva!

Random quote:

sigimage.php