New Groundspeak Geocaching T-shirt

Bryan

I like the shirt. I intend to order one and quite a few other items. Just waiting for the small cache stickers to return to stock.

(I think the small ones are much more versatile. They can be used on big containers, too.)

Any ideas on when the stickers will be back in stock? Just trying to save on shipping charges.

ingeo-button2.gifbad_boy_a.gifpuke.gif

==============="If it feels good...do it"================

**(the other 9 out of 10 voices in my head say: "Don't do it.")**

quote:
Originally posted by Rothstafari:

In response to many requests for a new (colored) t-shirt, Groundspeak is pleased to announce our newest design:

Colored meaning black? I'm surprised at the racial reference. Maybe I'm reading it wrong, but I would have assumed colored meant more than one color (like the yellow, green, blue, and orange Geocaching logo)

nm_button.gifTook sun from sky, left world in eternal darkness bandbass.gif

As a designer, I gotta give it the thumbs up! Good job!

quote:
Originally posted by LarsThorwald:

I like it. It and the new black hat are quite stylish, for my tastes. Which run to the anti-frog side of things...

There will be no frog-bashing, thankyewverymuch! bad_boy_a.gif

Joel (joefrog)

"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for ye are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"

quote:
Originally posted by Team GPSaxophone:

Colored meaning black? I'm surprised at the racial reference. [...]

My color recognition sense is not very good but it looks dark-blue to me. And yes I like it more than the white ones (my CITO shirt gets more and more unwashable mud stains).

Czech caching in US.

quote:
Originally posted by Jeremy (Admin):

quote:

Colored meaning black? I'm surprised at the racial reference.

You goon. It's blue. And the reference was due to people getting tired of white tees.

smile.gif Jeremy Irish

Groundspeak - The Language of Location

Yea....you goon, what are ya...color blind? icon_biggrin.gif

Looks navy blue to me.

lookerline_e0.gif

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

mystats.php?userid=GeoFool&bgcol=FFFFF0&fgcol=000000&imbadge=y&badgetyp=chitown.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by Jeremy (Admin):

quote:

Colored meaning black? I'm surprised at the racial reference.

You goon. It's blue. And the reference was due to people getting tired of white tees.

Ok, now that I've adjusted my monitor, it does look dark blue and not black. (I was wondering why my caching pictures looked faded)

nm_button.gifTook sun from sky, left world in eternal darkness bandbass.gif

Sax,

Faded because...."you took the sun from the sky"!!!!!

DUH! icon_eek.gificon_wink.gif

And I too like this design better than more recent ones. HIP HOP the Frog - Please check the discount rack in the back of the store...J/K!!

Bob ~

Early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese...

Isn't the best way to save face to keep the lower part shut?...Stephen Wright

quote:
Originally posted by El Diablo:

Verry cool!! Is that an El Diablo Geo-hiking staff the little man is carrying? If it is I'll buy a couple.

I'm pretty sure that is one of your hiking staffs! big_smile.gif

--Marky

"All of us get lost in the darkness, dreamers learn to steer with a backlit GPSr"

quote:
Originally posted by Marky:

quote:
Originally posted by El Diablo:

Verry cool!! Is that an El Diablo Geo-hiking staff the little man is carrying? If it is I'll buy a couple.

I'm pretty sure that is one of your hiking staffs! big_smile.gif

--Marky

"All of us get lost in the darkness, dreamers learn to steer with a backlit GPSr"

O.k I took Marky's word on this and ordered a couple. Plus a couple of those cool keychain LED flashlights! When did these come in? I must not be paying attention.

Now a couple of people order some hiking staffs so I can pay for this and a couple of more items I saw. icon_wink.gif

El Diablo

Everything you do in life...will impact someone,for better or for worse.

http://www.geo-hikingstick.com

quote:
Originally posted by CurmudgeonlyGal & the 4Trolls:

Are these 'manly man' sizes for t-shirts so if I were to need something along the lines of a womens small, a small here will fit rather swimmingly?

I am a rather small woman, I wear a small or medium in women’s size. I order the men’s small t-shirts. They fit me well.

For those moms out there, I also order a small for my 9 year old. Mens small is the same as a Youth XL. Which is approximately a size 12 in youth sizes.

cute.gif hydee cute.gif

I work for the frog

Please don't throw sand when playing in the sandbox!

quote:
Originally posted by hydee:

cute.gif hydee cute.gif

_I work for the frog_

Please don't throw sand when playing in the sandbox!

Wow, Hydee... you posted and DIDN'T lock the thread down -- turning over a new leaf?

Joel (joefrog)

"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for ye are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"

quote:
Originally posted by Kealia:

Smeagol: "I love it. Must buy one for Master!"

Gollum: "We hatez it! Take it off...it burns us!"

I'm going with Smeagol on this one. Very nice indeed. Will add at least one to my next order. Still trying to find a cache to place a few window clings.....

I think we need a geocaching t-shirt with Kealia's avatar on it icon_eek.gif

That would attract lots of new cachers to the sport. icon_wink.gif

Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them. The rest go geocaching.

Any way of getting shirts larger than a 3XL? I understand that the cost would go up, but 4XL is about as small as I can go right now.

I like the new black hat too, but 'one size fits most' doesn't fit my size 8+ head. I'd buy a hat too if there was a 'fitted' option. All the dieting in the world isn't gonna change my hat size.

Jake - Team A.I.

How about the Geocaching logo on a stud earring. (admit it, guys, a lot of you have at least one ear pierced) Just something small and tasteful, in both gold tone and silver tone.

Hey, you can buy geocaching thong underwear, this idea can't be too far out!

"Could be worse...could be raining"

Has anyone received their shirt? We'd love to receive some feedback on them, positive or negative. We are always working on additional products and feedback helps a lot.

Personally, I love mine but, of course, I'm biased. icon_smile.gif

Thanks.

smile.gif Rothstafari

Groundspeak