What has Geocaching done for YOU?

It has given me something else to look foreword to and increased my ability to set and achieve personal goals.<BR><BR>Down 43 pounds. (Double that and I'll be talkin to the Chic-Fil-A people and Jeremy about a commercial deal. icon_wink.gif<!--graemlin:;)-->)<BR><BR>Snoogans aka Jared of Geocaching big_smile.gif<!--graemlin:;)--><BR><BR>Snicon_razz.gif<!--graemlin::P-->icon_razz.gif<!--graemlin::P-->gans<BR><BR>If you are not failing now and again, it's a sign you're playing it safe. - Woody Allen<BR><BR>

Make that 50 now!!! :)

Sn :P:P gans

This morning, geocaching got me to take a long hike in a really nice natural area that I did not know existed, get about a hundred sand spurs on my socks and jacket, and then get really pissed off when I could not find the cache, which ended up being a multi-stage, even though the owner did not classify it that way.

Snoogans, this is kind of interesting, but I sure do miss the Cheers Gang Party Thread. Back then, I was on this site daily (at least). Now days go by without ever looking or even thinking about it. Quite a boring place, actually.....

oops, off topic.

Geocaching has taken me outdoors, away from the boring new forum.

There, that's better.

On the good side...it gave me an outlet for my hobby...making Hiking Staffs.

On the bad side...I spend all my spare time in a little workshop staring at a peice of wood, thinking...how am I going to put that on there??

On the good side...after 2 or 3 beers...it all starts to come together. ;)

On the bad side...time I used spend with my wife. Wife...come to think of it I haven't seen her this week...or was it last week? ;)

On the good side...I have to go tinkle...so I'll stop writing now.

El Diablo

geocaching saved my sanity. after my oldest brother died i became somewhat depressed. i have lupus so my health isn't that great either. just as i was getting it together, an elderly relative came to visit after being gone 13 years. the "1 month" visit ended up lasting 11 months. i felt like i had lost a year of my life. after this person left, one of my 2 remaining brothers introduced me to geocaching. it got my "joy of life" going again. i really don't know what i would have done without it. thanks everyone for making the forums so fun. when i don't feel good enough to go caching, the forums make me laugh. it is also something i can do with the 2 brothers i have left. time is short. don't sweat the small stuff. :rolleyes:

geocaching saved my sanity. after my oldest brother died i became somewhat depressed. i have lupus so my health isn't that great either. just as i was getting it together, an elderly relative came to visit after being gone 13 years. the "1 month" visit ended up lasting 11 months. i felt like i had lost a year of my life. after this person left, one of my 2 remaining brothers introduced me to geocaching. it got my "joy of life" going again. i really don't know what i would have done without it. thanks everyone for making the forums so fun. when i don't feel good enough to go caching, the forums make me laugh. it is also something i can do with the 2 brothers i have left. time is short. don't sweat the small stuff. :rolleyes:

Good story. :P

Make that your sig line and no one will EVER flame you. :D

Sn B):lol: gans