National Geographic Channel

Guest Peter Scholtz

Guest Peter Scholtz

quote:
Jeremy: If you get the National Geographic Channel, tune in or set your VCRs to the "National Geographic Today" News show on Thursday Evening, July 5th at either 7:00 PM or 11:00 PM (eastern and pacific).

It seems the National Geographic Channel we get on DSTV (Digital Satellite) in South Africa isn't the same as the US:

http://www.nationalgeographic.com/tv/channel/ET/daily/20010705.html

vs.

http://www.dstv.com/tv_guide/print_channel_week.cfm?CHANNEL=NGE

I'd like to see it, so if someone can record it and upload, it would be appreciated!

------------------

Peter Scholtz

www.biometrics.co.za

Guest Moun10Bike

quote:
Originally posted by Peter Scholtz:

Did anyone record it?

I did, but there was no story on geocaching in it. I recorded it off of AT&T Digital Cable. Did the story by chance get bumped or moved to another time?

------------------

Jon (Moun10Bike)

25H/54F/3C/2S/2X

N 47° 36.649', W 122° 3.616'

www.switchbacks.com/geocaching.html

Guest Leapgirl

We watched NGChannel last night also but nothing on Geocaching. However, just now, on ABC News with Peter Jennings there was a good segment about it near the end of his broadcast.

Guest tslack2000

I watched it too and didn't see anything! Is it just me, or do those two broadcasters act like their audience is a kindergarden class of 6 year olds! (Is that their audience?)

Guest Paulwhy

No, it was not on last night. I wrote an e-mail to the producer, and she said she did not know why the story was not on. She apologized for the false alarm and said she would look into it. Ill let you know when I hear...

Paulwhy