emotion icons

icon_biggrin.gif

Click the Image button in the Instant UBBCode area. Put the URL there.

frog.gif <---- I see that a new graemlin choice has been added to these forums. In our ggaonline.org forums we have added many greamlins. We can add up to a total of 250 of them, and I have been saving them and adding them to the choices slowly but surely. [Look at the properties of these and you will see where I got them from. Save them and use them as you like.)

I sense some retribution coming from Renegade Knight... icon_wink.gif

You can't do it from your own computer.

You need web space to host your picks. There are free and cheap spaces out there, however I don't know what they are. Most ISPs offer web space with your account. With only a couple of megs you can save all the pics you may use.

strobe.gif

39197_2100.gif

Do not extend your expectations unto others, you will not be disappointed by the stupid things they do.

Mokita!

quote:
Jeremy (Admin) wrote:

Linking to images on someone else's web site is in incredibly bad taste. I would suggest copying the images locally to your own machine if you want to use them.

Yes, and it's known as bandwidth theft. Every time your link produces that image, it's generating traffic (bandwidth) on someone else's web server. You need to put the image on a website of your own and link to it there.

Bill