Photo of confused cacher needed

travisl

I don't have a digital camera, or I'd do this myself:

Can one of the kind folks out there come up with a photo of an obviously confused geocacher? I'm picturing someone with a GPS looking or pointing to the wrong place, with the cache obviously somewhere else in the photo.

(If you're wondering, I'm in the process of building a CD of geocaching music (remember this topic?), and I need some cover art. I'll send a CD to the person whose photo I use.

Thanks.

"If a boy has enough intelligence, he ought to go into the ministry, except that if when he enters college he is given to carousing, drinking, and wenching, then in that case he should enter the law." - Harvard Student Review, 1796

She's confused (if it were true), but you can't tell that from just the photo.

Thanks, but still looking...

"If a boy has enough intelligence, he ought to go into the ministry, except that if when he enters college he is given to carousing, drinking, and wenching, then in that case he should enter the law." - Harvard Student Review, 1796

That's a pretty good one. I'll wait a couple days to see if this thread generates any more ideas, but I like it. And I bet I can edit the sign to read something interesting...

Hmmmm....

Herrald: That's almost exactly what I was looking for. Between that and GrouseTail's photo at Ken & Robin's link, I don't know which one I'll use for the front of the CD case. I'm leaning towards using GrouseTail's for the front and yours for the back, only because yours is a bit dark. It sure fits the bill though.

WanderLost: Thanks for the offer, but I don't think I'm gonna need to with these good ones coming in.

And everybody else: Keep 'em coming... it'll still be a while before I start printing, so if you can top these two, please do.

Please do -- TravisL at drizzle dot com

Thanks!

quote:
Originally posted by Harrald:

We snapped a quick photo after we read your post.

http://img.Groundspeak.com/user/39478_1000.jpg

====================================

As always, the above statements are just MHO.

====================================

Looks like you found it to me, he's just got to look over his right shoulder and the prize is his. Silly boy.

buneatg.gifI am the Rabbit King, I can do anything

I've made the first set of CDs (4 total) and have already hidden one at Mission 9: Tunnel of Light. I'm using GrouseTales' photo for the cover, and Anders' photo for the table of contents.

Sorry, Herrald, but as much as I tried, your photo was too dark to use. My el-cheapo ink jet printer left streaks in the dark areas.

So, GrouseTales and Anders -- send me an address, and I'll send you a CD.

Thanks everybody!