1000 caches

Scout Master

84a492c0-f2e6-45bf-99a3-8f1932acdec4.jpg I Just wanted to share this exciting news. Utah Jean age 64, a Geocacher from Farmington Utah has now found 1000 caches. This milestone was accomplished at an event cache held this past weekend. Utah Jean along with about 40 of here pears made the half mile hike to the top of a mountain near Bountiful Utah. We all wanted to be there to see this Great Geocacher find this cache. Jean Is an awesome lady and an inspiration to all of us.

We'll See ya on the Trail

Congratulations from Show Me The Cache in Louisville, KY. I have been fortunate enough to meet and/or cache with twelve geocachers who have reached the #1000 milestone. Unfortunately, Jean is not one of them...yet. To many, it is THE number that really registers. I have watched Utah Jean's progress, and I am excited for her. I am certain that she has worked a lot harder than most to reach that goal strictly because of geography and topography. Additionally, many of her finds came in the early days when there were so few caches compared to today. Congratulations to a real pioneer of the activity. Peace. Darrell Show Me The Cache