Do you wear a hat?

If I'm out on the trail, it is rare to see me w/out a hat. My wife says I have a hat fetish. I can't argue. Some of my faves:

1c82e572-4c3d-4502-9491-1e6d580de8e3.jpg

Just now, wanting to say what kind of hat this is, I googled it. Wikipedia calls it a flat cap, but they also give a list of other names, and I think I like "Touring cap" since I seem to wear it when I'm driving about. For whatever reason, I don't get "hat head" when I wear this hat... :rolleyes:

5c463495-52f4-4b03-b4b7-aaccb068cad1.jpg

My Fedora. This is the hat I was thinking about when I carved the stamp that is my avatar. Somewhat waterproof, shady, warm, tough. I always feel a bit like Indiana Jones when I put this bugger on. It's almost time for a new one. Maybe I'll get a Tilley Fedora. :lol:

b3b82aa2-a103-4e4f-a0ef-ed249a1ec44d.jpg

Wide-brimmed sun hat. This saved me from a few burns when we went on our trip to AZ/UT/NV/CA. Just got a new one that is waterproof, too.

c5992784-c57d-48cf-be7d-f29199cef47f.jpg

Growing up, I ALWAYS wore an Army patrol cap. Well, that is, until it wouldn't fit my head anymore. I actually still have the original hat. I found a black one a few years back at the local Army Surplus Store that actually fits me, so I bought it! (I'm actually wearing it now!) When it started getting dirty, I bought another one, and another in green. (No, I don't have to many hats. The real question is, do I have enough?)

Never leave without a good hat!

I've got my boonie:

ca4fe2a7-49c4-4cdc-88aa-04f5324cb223.jpg

and I've got my Aussie-style hat:

edda712a-c157-4781-8e9b-490903ef6e2c.jpg

I've got another boonie that's khaki, and I've also got a fedora and a couple ball caps. Like Too Tall John Said:

No, I don't have to many hats. The real question is, do I have enough?