"New" Forums

Guest JamieZ

I was searching through some archived threads and found several mentions of a new message board. These discussions were going on between about August and December of 2001.

http://www.geocaching.com/forum/

What's the status of this? Are these forums the new ones?

I'm very surprised I hadn't known of this before, since I've been reading these posts for several months now.

Learn sumpin' new all the time.

Jamie

Guest Markwell

My impression was that Jeremy was toying with the idea, but was having difficulty moving everything from these forums to the new ones. Idea just kinda fizzled - as these seem to work really well.

Comments Jeremy?

------------------

Markwell

My Geocache Page

Non omnes vagi perditi sunt

Guest ClayJar

I really like these forums (and the squashed layout of the other ones, due to the geocaching sidebar, was hideous on some of the low-resolution systems I have the great honor to use occasionally at work). icon_smile.gif

Guest ClayJar

I really like these forums (and the squashed layout of the other ones, due to the geocaching sidebar, was hideous on some of the low-resolution systems I have the great honor to use occasionally at work). icon_smile.gif