Ok I give up.

Maybe we should tell him that he needs to mutate Wirt's Leg and a Tome of Town Portal inside the Horadric Cube..either that or just MacGyver it with some kite string and a used gum wrapper.

I'd be interested in playing again sometime if you wanted to hook up online and play. Direct connect on the 'net would work fine over cable.

Going up against the ancients is a blast, but I wish you could get the kind of leveling from them that you got the first time they were killed. Nightmare doesn't give you much of anything, 'cept maybe a butt kickin'.

Brian

Team A.I.

Ugh, I'm on a serious edit kick tonight. Do you by chance play Delta Force: Black Hawk Down online?

Yeah, that's what I liked about TFC. I didn't really see people cheating in the game, and I don't know that it was possible. CS was a different ballgame. Without people who wanted to actually work together in a TEAM-BASED game, it sucked as an overall experience. With the advent of Teamspeak, coordination/teamwork is awesome. So much so, that I've recently joined a BHD squad based in Arizona. The maps are ruled by those who work together.

Brian

Team A.I.

quote:
Originally posted by Snoogans:

quote:
Originally posted by Breaktrack:

I was just sitting here chewing my cud and thinking about this milky topic and realized I had no idea what the heck we are talking about....

Moo & you both 'ol buddy.....??? MMMoooOOOOooo???

Snicon_razz.gificon_razz.gifgans

http://www.texasgeocaching.com Sacred cows make the best hamburger....Mark Twain.

Cows?

Check my scandalous stories, site, and my fishing skills

quote:
Originally posted by Renegade Knight:

I've looked and looked but I can't find the geocaching.com cow level.

It's not in the current version! Remember, this is the beta version.

You'll have to wait for Geocaching II: The return of Dave Ulmer

"Adrift in a world he never made!"

migo_sig_logo.jpg