any geocache hat 's?

Guest 300mag

Guest 300mag

Hello Jeremy

Just wondering if you had any geocaching caps/hats or patches done yet.Something with the website address and logo on it would be great. Do you have any update for us as of when the merchandise will be available.(Soon hopefully) icon_wink.gif Thanks

[This message has been edited by 300mag (edited 27 May 2001).]

Guest jeremy

We're redoing the logo (which was originally meant as a t-shirt design more than a logo). It's simpler, and can be used on a hat much easier.

The designer has been hammered at her "real job" as well and hasn't had the time to complete it. I'm also a perfectionist. Once it gets done It'll take a few weeks to get the order through. So hopefully soon!

Jeremy

Guest Moun10Bike

quote:
Originally posted by jeremy:

We're redoing the logo (which was originally meant as a t-shirt design more than a logo). It's simpler, and can be used on a hat much easier.

Can you spill any details as to what this new design will look like?

Hey Jeremy,

If you put the logo on baseball caps please use hats that have cloth or leather adjustment straps. I would be willing to pay a couple of extra bucks to not have that plastic strap.

Thanks

mcb

Guest easom1

I agree, I wont buy or wear a hat with the plastic snappy thing on the back. I wear hats all the time and would be willing to pay extra for a good quality hat. easom

Guest Exaibachey

quote:
Originally posted by easom1:

I agree, I wont buy or wear a hat with the plastic snappy thing on the back. I wear hats all the time and would be willing to pay extra for a good quality hat. easom

Do I hear Flex-Fit?

Puhleeeeaaaasssseeee? icon_smile.gif

Brad

I am ok with out plastic adjustments on the back of the hats as long as they still have the hole in the back with the leather/cloth adjustment so I can put my hair through it. It really makes a ton of difference when you have long hair. icon_redface.gif

Guest 300mag

Anything new on the hats? Are they coming soon? A Geocaching sticker would be good too.I'd stick one on my 4x4.

[This message has been edited by 300mag (edited 14 May 2001).]

Guest cleenjeep

I hope there will be some geocaching patches, they will make good additions to caches, and I am a picky hat wearer as well, so it would making finding a good hat necessary. I hate the ones that look like billboards, where the front sticks up four inches above your head. I like the ones that slope steeply back, kinda like the jeep hats you see around. I have one that I wore out wearing it so much when I was wheeling. I ran it over, left it in the woods for a week, swat flies with it, strain peas (not really), it is so comfy, I could sleep with it on.

Michael

------------------

Webmaster and List Admin for Southern Michigan Rockcrawlers

Personal Site is Cleenjeep's Site

Guest garyc

I think the sticker idea is a good one as well. Just think of how many bumper stickers you look at everyday when you are at a stop light or "California" traffic jam. Do like the adjustable leather strap. I would get that one myself.

Guest jeremy

Overall, stickers scare me. We already have the stigma of being litterbugs, but can you imagine what would happen if a few geocaching stickers were attached to signposts, etc?

How about a license plate cover instead of a bumper sticker? Or perhaps one of those plastic decals that "stick" inside your car using suction or static (or whatever it uses. Magic?).

I'm not going cheapo on the hats. It'll more than likely be a soft top, pre curved in the front with a hard bill, leather or cloth strap.

Jeremy

Guest bunkerdave

Apparel in general is outstanding. I will buy the hats, as long as they are in fact good quality, which I have found to be pervasive in GeoCaching. This website is a fine example of the quality we as GeoCachers expect to provide and receive. How about some Golf/T-Shirts, too? There might actually be some $$$ in this after all.

Guest gstrong1

How about geocaching.com travel mugs for carrying that hot cup of coffee into the woods or in the car on the way to a hunt.

------------------

Gary "Gimpy" Strong

Rochester,NY

Guest chipper

Hey, I've already got the shirts I might as well go all out and get a couple hats. I wouldn't mind a license plate frame. You know something like, "I'd rather be geocaching."