A request to cache hiders: please be more specific on cache pages

-=(GEO)=-

On many occasions, I went looking for a cache only to find that the park was closed after dark or that the cache was inaccessible because of the snow.

I don't have a problem with any of these conditions but I could not help thinking to myself that the person who hid the cache should have indicated that the park would be closed after dark or would have temporarily disabled the cache for the winter or provided a 'winter version' of it or even just enough hints to help locate it under 2-3 feet of the white stuff.

I know that a new set of attributes are supposed to show up at some point on the cache pages which will help a great deal, but in the meantime, a few extra lines of text would be really helpful and greatly appreciated.

82972_1100.jpg

Take the time to reseach the hide. Rules, Regulations, Hours, History, anything relevant to add when you submit the new cache. It makes the experience much more enjoyable. It does take some effort but just think of the reward you get from happy cachers that pay you compliments on that effort time and again for months after that. Isn't that the reward enough for that effort?

Wags, Russ & Erin

I went to one park in PA for a cache but found that the trail was closed because it was one continuous sheet of ice. There's no way for the cache owner to foresee that, especially when none of the other trails in the other parks nearby were closed. Sometimes you just need to have more caches planned for the day as backup so you have some alternatives.

If the cacher can't handle a little setback while hunting my caches they're not going to like it when the actually get to the cache site. I HIDE them.

And if I can hide the best route into the cache, all the better. I don't give parking coordinates and I don't tell you when the best time to search is. I have posted when a cache is closed for the winter but that's about it.

The only thing I expect from a hider is resonable coordinates, and not leaving useless clues. No clue is fine but I just hate the "you don't need a clue" clue.

george

39570_500.jpg

Pedal until your legs cramp up and then pedal some more.

With all due respect, a 'little thought' just does not cut it when you cannot see the features of the terrain anymore.

Most of my finds have taken place this winter, most of which were in the snow, and I can assure you that finding for a flat tupperware under 2-3 feet of frozen, rock hard, snow covered, uniform terrain and a bouncy GPS signal will require a phone call or two to the 'psychic network' icon_biggrin.gif

82972_1100.jpg

With all due respect, a 'little thought' just does not cut it when you cannot see the features of the terrain anymore.

Most of my finds have taken place this winter, most of which were in the snow, and I can assure you that finding a flat tupperware under 2-3 feet of frozen, rock hard, snow covered, uniform terrain and a bouncy GPS signal will require a phone call or two to the 'psychic network' icon_biggrin.gif

82972_1100.jpg

Call me George, but I agree with George! icon_biggrin.gif

I used to think I wanted "as much info as possible," but then I found that the more hurdles? The more the reward. icon_biggrin.gif Parking coords? Finding them is sometimes part of the challenge! Closed-off parking lots at night just mean I have to walk further. icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

I do appreciate clues - but sometime they are of little help until you actually find the cache and make the connection; those are the clever ones. icon_wink.gif

Some folks will lead you straight to the cache, best times, parking, etc. Others give you coords - JUST coords. I appreciate 'em both! icon_biggrin.gif

If you hide it, they will come.

Grandmaster Cache

Tank at: FISH WHISPERER'S LAGOON

quote:
Originally posted by -=(GEO)=-:

Unless the hider ignores the notifications from the cache logs, he should know about the conditions.

I think you may have misunderstood my reply. My point was that a cache owner should post the park hours if they are posted at the location. This will save the seekers some grief.

Regarding whether the cache should be sought because of weather conditions, I don't know how I feel. Certainly if an owner finds out that a cache is inaccessible for any reason, he should temporarily archive it. However, if the park is not actually closed, the cache hunter should understand that difficulty goes up with weather conditions.

Whenever I feel blue, I start breathing again.

[This message was edited by sbell111 on February 13, 2003 at 10:53 AM.]

quote:
Originally posted by sbell111:

I agree that it is the owner's responsibility to give this information, if he knows it.

I simply can't let this statement slide. The cache owner owes you nothing. It's not a matter of opinion. He/she hides a cache out of the goodness of their heart, gives you the location and the arbitrary ratings, and you feel you have the right to expect or demand more?! Good grief. It is up to you to do the necessary research if an owner chooses to limit the amount information he/she provides, whether known or not. (How, pray tell, did he/she discover this information to start with???) The "nature" of the hunt is the owner's to determine. In my own case, I've tried to create a variety of caches between the two extremes.

So, you don't know the hours of a park or recreation area, and aren't willing to risk a trip there for nothing? Well, isn't that what the telephone is for? Just suppose this same park happened to be mentioned in a TV program or newspaper article instead of on this website, and because of some unique feature it contains you decided it'd be nice to visit. There's very little information that I haven't been able to find on the Web or in the telephone directory when I'm planning my cache hunts. And, if I should find I'm unable to complete a hunt for whatever reason, I make sure that I come prepared with a contingency plan (a series of benchmarks, for example) so that a long drive won't be wasted. For me, this is all part of the experience and the fun. If you don't like it (and you are certainly entitled to your preferences), why not find another cache to hunt, because let's face it, nobody's holding a gun to your head. But please don't attempt to tell me what my "responsibility" to you ought to be, or that I'm obliged to guarantee you a find. This here is a prime example of the current trend I'm witnessing toward the dumbing down of Geocaching.

Cheers ...

~Rich in NEPA~

1132_1200.jpg

=== A man with a GPS receiver knows where he is; a man with two GPS receivers is never sure. ===

Let's say you are doing some caching while out of town. How would you know what the park's hours are? How would you even know that the cache is in a park? Who would you call?

Is it their responsibility? No, I guess not because its not in the rules. However, including this info would help your fellow cachers out. I don't think excluding this information increases the challenge in any fun way.

Whenever I feel blue, I start breathing again.

And I gotta agree totally with you on this. The responsibility falls on the finder. Sure, when I hide a 1.5 cache I post the park hrs, and if dogs are allowed etc. Not on a harder caches. Thats part of the challenge I the hider have passed on to you, the seeker.

First off, if I don't see a time listed for a park, I assume it's dawn to dusk. If I want to hunt it at night, I'll research it further. If I don't, and get there and find they are closed for Bozo The Clown Day, its nobodys fault but my own.

I've hidden 5 caches under 2 different accounts. You think every time the weather or the temp changes I'm going to change the ratings? This goes back to the common sense thing that I seem to be seeing a total lack of lately.

If there is 2ft of snow on the ground, common sense should kick in and tell you this isnt going to be easy to get to or find, no matter what the ratings say.

If its pouring rain out, common sense should kick in and tell you that the trails are going to be muddy and slippery, no matter what the ratings say.

If it's 105F out, common sense should kick in and tell you to bring lots of water even though its only a 3/4 mile hike.

It all boils down to common sense. Seems like everyone wants to live in some sanitized world where everyone is to blame except for us. YUCH!

Tae-Kwon-Leap is not a path to a door, but a road leading forever towards the horizon.

What I like is when you go on a hunt, end up getting ran down by the police and get ticketed for trespassing. Then go to the courthouse for the ticket, sit down in front of a judge and have him tell you that he is a cacher too and have the ticket dismissed. I love it!

BAD COP, NO DOUGHNUT!

Happy. Hunting. burnout.gif

I have found very few areas CLOSED to foot traffic, vehicle traffic yes, but not foot.

And in that Case you just have a longer walk....

about 20 Years ago a Ranger from one of the Parks in the NorthWest, wrote about how Pennsylvania's Park Rangers were Eco NAZI's for closing sections of wilderness regions due to wind damaged trees, rouge bears are any other Natural danger. The PA Ranger's said they were protecting the people....

Hey it's a WILDERNESS area...that means it's supposed to be wild.

Anyhow I digress.....

snow just adds an extra challenge to the search.

quote:
Originally posted by '68 Dodger:

What I like is when you go on a hunt, end up getting ran down by the police and get ticketed for trespassing. Then go to the courthouse for the ticket, sit down in front of a judge and have him tell you that he is a cacher too and have the ticket dismissed. I love it!

BAD COP, NO DOUGHNUT!

Happy. Hunting. http://www.scubaboard.com/images/smilies/burnout.gif

Tae-Kwon-Leap is not a path to a door, but a road leading forever towards the horizon.

quote:
Originally posted by Rich in NEPA:

I simply can't let this statement slide. The cache owner owes you nothing. It's not a matter of opinion. He/she hides a cache out of the goodness of their heart, gives you the location and the arbitrary ratings, and you feel you have the right to expect or demand more?! Good grief. It is up to you to do the necessary research if an owner chooses to limit the amount information he/she provides, whether known or not. ... For me, this is all part of the experience and the fun. If you don't like it (and you are certainly entitled to your preferences), why not find another cache to hunt, because let's face it, nobody's holding a gun to your head. But please don't attempt to tell me what my "responsibility" to you ought to be, or that I'm obliged to guarantee you a find. This here is a prime example of the current trend I'm witnessing toward the dumbing down of Geocaching.

I agree with your position 100%. This "lower than the lowest common denominator" stuff is sickening.

quote:
Originally posted by Mopar:

quote:
Originally posted by '68 Dodger:

BAD COP, NO DOUGHNUT!

Happy. Hunting. http://www.scubaboard.com/images/smilies/burnout.gif

+ _Tae-Kwon-Leap is not a path to a door, but a road leading forever towards the horizon. _

Yes, My fourth Cache.

Happy. Hunting. burnout.gif

quote:

Let's say you are doing some caching while out of town. How would you know what the park's hours are? How would you even know that the cache is in a park? Who would you call?

How do you get through the day if you can't solve simple problems like these?

This isn't directed at you personally. I just don't see why anyone should have trouble with this. If you're posting to this forum, you have access to the Internet. Use it. Is the cache in a park or next to the highway? Try a map. Who would you call? If you're in an unfamiliar town (or even in your own town), check out the library. Or, heaven forbid, just take a chance! I'm a geocacher because for me, adventures are the best part of life; and true adventures always have an aspect of spontaneity.

Well said, Rich. You took the words right out of my mouth.

Zhanna

I have a request, certainly not a demand.

Post in the cache page if the property is under the control of a government agency, or specify if it is on private property with permission, or any other oddity about the property ownership. (I have seen a few folks do this.)

I have just started caching, but three of the physical caches I went to have ended up being on the land controlled by a government agency that does not like caching.

I realize it is a personal decision whether to pursue such caches, but I'd appreciate a little warning when I am taking my family with me.

DustyJacket

...If life was fair, a banana split would cure cancer.

quote:

I would start with the information I have at hand. For example:

I picked an out of state cache, In The Pines. I picked it because I have never even been to that state, and you found it a few days ago. When I clicked on the mapquest link on the cache page, I found out the cache was in "Old Hickory Beach Park" Looking at the Topo map told me it might also be known as "Old Hickory Lake Park".

A Quick Google on these names came up with:

quote:

Open year around

Picnic area closed 10 PM to 6 AM

I also learned it was 35 acres and it is controlled by the US Army Corp of Engineers. If I still needed more info, there is plenty to be found on the chamber of commerce website, whick included the park phone number 615-847-8091. All that took me well under 5 minutes to find from here in NJ.

Nothing could be said better! I still have some notes we shared last year. And I totally agree with Rich.

Nobody gave me any help when I planted it. So why do you need any more than the coordinates or a helpful clue.

If the park is closed, don't be surprised most of them close around sunset.

Most parks or agencies have a website, if in doubt look it up.

If your unsure of land ownership, look it up who owns it.

If your unsure of snow look at your calendar and see what month it is. Also their is a local weather station.

Tahosa - Dweller of the Mountain Tops.

quote:
Originally posted by dustyjacket:

I have a request, certainly not a demand.

Post in the cache page if the property is under the control of a government agency, or specify if it is on private property with permission, or any other oddity about the property ownership. (I have seen a few folks do this.)

I have just started caching, but three of the physical caches I went to have ended up being on the land controlled by a government agency that does not like caching.

I realize it is a personal decision whether to pursue such caches, but I'd appreciate a little warning when I am taking my family with me.

DustyJacket

...If life was fair, a banana split would cure cancer.

See my reply above to Sbell111, most of that applies here as well. I will say, if it is on private property, you should make it clear on the cache page that permission has been granted. Private property is just that, private and off limits to the general public. If I have express permission to be there caching, let me know. If it's a public place, I already know I have a right to be there within the rules and regulations allowing me there.

Of course, if it isn't then I would still try and find out myself if I was allowed on that private property. If I couldn't find out, it would be my choice to risk it or not do the cache.

I understand your point of view but I don't believe that saving 5 minutes of web searches to -every- cacher would be detrimental to the quality of the cache itself and would certainly not 'dumb down geocaching'. We're not talking about solving cache puzzles here but avoiding redundancy.

And no, there's no gun pointed to anyone's head here, but not every area is as cache-rich as yours either and that does limit the options quite a bit, expecially in areas where the winter conditions can extend well into April.

Maybe it's just me (and granted, I'm a newbie) but when I do place a cache, I try to be aware of such parameters. I don't feel that it costs me an arm and a leg to add a hint or a tidbit of info when needed either.

After all, the purpose of a cache is to be found, isn't it? So why make it impossible regardless of the level of the seeker?

82972_1100.jpg

...the ones that you have TROUBLE finding. For example, we remember Fossil Find, by GeorgeandMary, because we failed at the first find - and want to go again.

We also remember great themes, such as the Lord of the Rings by mbrill.

The caches that are too easy and not-themed are the ones we forget.

We like figuring out where to park ourselves, etc... It makes it more interesting than drive/park/find/log.

quote:
Originally posted by Rich in NEPA:

I simply can't let this statement slide. The cache owner owes you nothing. It's not ....

Rich, take a high-colonic and relax...

quote:
Originally posted by BassoonPilot:

I agree with your position 100%. This "lower than the lowest common denominator" stuff is sickening.

Guess you guys should have started right off with Geocaching in Latin. Then you, like physicians, would have been able to keep the riff-raff out, and your sacred game would not be diluted with the unwashed masses.

Some of this elitist rhetoric stuff is sickening....

icon_rolleyes.gif

don

If a park closes, I think it's a good idea to post the hours on the cache page. I know the last thing that comes to my mind when I choose to look for a cache is, "I'd better check the hours on their website". Another good reason for posting the hours is that we don't need geocachers wandering around closed parks looking for caches. It certainly won't sit well with the authorities if they are caught. Some people may not be aware of the fact that the park is closed if they approach the cache from someplace other than a main entrance. By posting the hours, it could save cachers and our sport some grief.

Now as far as disabling caches because of snow, forget that! If there is a lot of snow on the ground, common sense tells you that finding the cache may be much more difficult. At that point it's up the the seeker choose whether they want to put in the time and effort to find it. I'm with BP and Rich NEPA on this one. No need to dumb down the caches!

A government that is big enough to give you all you want is big enough to take it all away. -Barry Goldwater

quote:
Originally posted by Cachetrotters:

Guess you guys should have started right off with Geocaching in Latin. Then you, like physicians, would have been able to keep the riff-raff out, and your sacred game would not be diluted with the unwashed masses.

I have no desire to keep anybody out ... but I do think participants should do their own homework and make their own plans. As others have stated, that's half the adventure ... and in my opinion, half the fun.

My opinion remains that any information or clues provided by a cache owner is totally at the cache owner's discretion. If that makes me elitist, then so be it.

Reading some of the posts to these forums, it sounds to me as if a few of you can't find your way out of a walk-in closet. No wonder people like that demand that cache owners provide so much information and so many dead-giveaway clues. icon_rolleyes.gif

[This message was edited by BassoonPilot on February 12, 2003 at 09:13 PM.]

(I think that'll be the name of my next cache ... it'll definitely have to be a 4/something.)

quote:

After all, the purpose of a cache is to be found, isn't it? So why make it impossible regardless of the level of the seeker?

Is that the purpose of caches? I was under the impression the idea was for the cache owner to provide us an adventure and an opportunity to find a cache.

From the logs I've read, even 1/1 caches sometimes skunk very experienced cachers ... there is no iron-clad guarantee.

quote:

I understand your point of view but I don't believe that saving 5 minutes of web searches to -every- cacher would be detrimental to the quality of the cache itself and would certainly not 'dumb down geocaching'. We're not talking about solving cache puzzles here but avoiding redundancy.

I'm not saying that you should NEVER include that info. If you look at the caches I have placed (here, and here), you will see on certain caches I include all sorts of info. Park hours, pet rules, parking, links to park info, even one where there is poison ivy nearby, I have a big red warning about it with a link to a thread about IDing and treating poison ivy. So I'm not totally against giving that info, it depends on the cache.

quote:

Maybe it's just me (and granted, I'm a newbie) but when I do place a cache, I try to be aware of such parameters. I don't feel that it costs me an arm and a leg to add a hint or a tidbit of info when needed either.

No it's not just you. And it's good to be aware of those things. I just don't always choose to post it all on the cache page.

quote:

Well, now maybe some of the newbie creeps in here. When I first started, the thrill was taking this little electronic device and following it to a box of goodies in the woods. After a while though, that thrill died. The little box almost always takes you to the goodies. What I found myself enjoying was the journey there. I've done plenty of the park your car and walk 300ft to the cache, but the ones that stand out, the ones I can tell you everything about, are the ones I had to work for. The best cache I ever did took me literally months of pre-planning. Studying topos, figuring the best place to park, even had to take the moon, tides and time of day into consideration. It's been out there over a year, and I think it still only has 3 finds. I was the first, and BassoonPilot was the second. even though it only has 3 finds, I'm pretty sure that cache is just as memorable to the hider.

Not every cacher WANTS to be told where to park, what trail to take, and where to look. Some of us just want the coordinates and very little else. If you don't like a certain type of cache, if its too hard for you to figure out where to park, or what time to go, skip over that cache. Please don't try and turn every cache out there into a 1/1, there's plenty enough already.

quote:
Originally posted by dustyjacket:

Post in the cache page if the property is under the control of a government agency, or specify if it is on private property with permission, or any other oddity about the property ownership. (I have seen a few folks do this.).

Today I had actually went hunting for a cache at an old jail that is completely surrounded by a barbed wire fence. Next to it is a park so I asked the policeman there if there was a way I could search for the cache hidden at this old jail. He told me no, it would be tresspassing, and he has had problems with geocachers tresspassing in the past. What I did, I don't know if it was right or not, was to leave a note on the cache page stating this with the recommendation it should be archived.

Was I correct in doing this or should I have simply kept quiet?

I have a multi-cache that leads you along a specific path. Recently I was checking on it and followed a couple from the parking lot straight to the cache. They didn't follow the path yet found it. I realized that they must have decoded the hint before leaving missing the entire path which was part of the purpose of the cache. I put the final coords in the hint just in case. After that, I decided to delete all but the most basic hints to make it more of a challenge.

But as far as posting park hours, I didn't do it, but I think that it would be a nice courtesy to prevent a guaranteed waste of time and a no-find.

Mickey

Max Entropy

More than just a name, a lifestyle.

quote:
Not every cacher WANTS to be told where to park, what trail to take, and where to look. Some of us just want the coordinates and very little else.

You're dadgum right! And I am proud to be one of them, newbie or not.

quote:

If you don't like a certain type of cache, if its too hard for you to figure out where to park, or what time to go, skip over that cache. Please don't try and turn every cache out there into a 1/1, there's plenty enough already.

Wow! Cool your jets a second. Who said anything about turning every cache into a 1/1? Certainly not me! Maybe twisting things around is your thing but it's not mine.

Try nuances.

82972_1100.jpg

I hide my caches when it's not snowing . After a snowfall, my guess is as good as yours as to what rating/condition you're going to find it or not find it. Do I know? Do I care? If you're worried about it, do one of my virtuals. Or stay home and have a hot chocolate.

The point about the park is a good one but for me it's about whether I can take my dog or if there's a charge, or worse if you have to be a member of the township before they let you in. Nothing like going someplace and be told at the gate you're not wanted because you're a "foreigner" from the next county! icon_frown.gif

Alan

quote:

On many occasions, I went looking for a cache only to find that the park was closed after dark or that the cache was inaccessible because of the snow.

Hmmmm....I know this cant be my one and only hidden cache, since I KNOW I mentioned that the gate to the part of the park I put mine in MIGHT be closed during winter, and that it would be up to the seeker to call the park to check. I even provided the phone number.

My only cache

I dont think a hider needs to write a book on where, when & how the park operates, but they should at least mention that it IS in a park, and the name of the park, and possibly a contact phone number or URL for the park if it has a website. Then it becomes the seekers responsibility to research whether its a doable cache for them or not.

One of the reasons I mentioned it in my cache description is because I know LOTS of people come to this park from hours away, and I would feel sorta bad if someone drove hours only to find they couldnt access the cache.

Art

www.yankeetoys.org

www.BudBuilt.com

http://www.ttora-ne.mainpage.net/

quote:

Wow! Cool your jets a second. Who said anything about turning every cache into a 1/1? Certainly not me! Maybe twisting things around is your thing but it's not mine.

Try nuances.

Sorry, I didn't mean you literally. More like all the "you"s out there recently that have been saying every cache should have parking coordinates posted. Every cache should have hours listed. Every cache should say if dogs are allowed or not. Caches shouldn't be located anyplace that might be hard or dangerous for anyone. Caches shouldn't be hidden too hard, and the clues should lead you right to it without a GPS if you cant find it. If it's a puzzle cache, make sure the puzzle is easy to solve, no hard puzzle caches.

It really sounds like lately everyone just wants 1/1 caches. They might want it to say 4/4 on the cache page so they can say they did a hard one, but please be 1/1 when they get there. I think MY next cache will be named "Quicky Mart". Thats because seems like everyone wants to be able to just drive up, "hike" 50ft to find the cache, then dash over to the next one.

quote:
Originally posted by Mopar:

I think MY next cache will be named "Quicky Mart". Thats because seems like everyone wants to be able to just drive up, "hike" 50ft to find the cache, then dash over to the next one.

Whoops! Too late! Criminal beat me to it!

Is there anything more fustrating than to get to a cache site after driving all over God's country in the middle of the night on one lane back country roads that haven't seen a snowplow in 24hrs, only to find that the only access area is on private property (with permission) but that the parking spot is currently under a 10 ft snowdrift, and if you park in the road no one will be able to get around you? (not to mention you are still in the patrol area of that State Trooper that put his car in the ditch looking for you on a "suspicious activity" report 20 mins ago! Here you are decked out in cold weather gear, snowshoes, geoswag, GPSr's fired an ready to roll, caching partner getting itchy and you can't park the car, because someone didn't type that extra line about winter conditions!

I personally agree with Geo 100%, why you ask?? BECAUSE I WAS THERE WITH HIM THAT NIGHT!

quote:
Originally posted by Brogan:

Is there anything more fustrating than to get to a cache site after driving all over God's country in the middle of the night on one lane back country roads that haven't seen a snowplow in 24hrs, only to find that the only access area is on private property (with permission) but that the parking spot is currently under a 10 ft snowdrift, and if you park in the road no one will be able to get around you? (not to mention you are still in the patrol area of that State Trooper that put his car in the ditch looking for you on a "suspicious activity" report 20 mins ago! Here you are decked out in cold weather gear, snowshoes, geoswag, GPSr's fired an ready to roll, caching partner getting itchy and you can't park the car, because someone didn't type that extra line about winter conditions!

I personally agree with Geo 100%, why you ask?? BECAUSE I WAS THERE WITH HIM THAT NIGHT!

So naturally you blame the cache owner for your foolhardiness.

Just out of curiosity, how far did you fellows travel to reach this site? I'm having a little difficulty imagining that "locals" wouldn't have been aware of the general conditions of the area.

quote:
Originally posted by Brogan:

Lemme get this right.

You went after a cache. In the middle of the night. Right after(or during?) a major snow storm. And you are upset that the hider didn't go check on it in the middle of this snowstorm and post a note to the cache page that the parking area hasn't been plowed yet? GIMME A @#$% BREAK! I guess Walmart should personally call you at home after every storm, and tell you they haven't plowed their parking lot yet. Just in case you wanted to go there. Then they should personally call you back once its plowed, to let you know, just in case you wanted to go there.

Does your town maintain a website in realtime that shows what streets are plowed, and what streets aren't?

You live in an area that gets 10ft of snow and you still haven't figured out how this white fluffy stuff works? You still haven't figured out that some places get plowed out faster then others, if at all?

Here's a clue. Free of charge. When there is that much snow on the ground, assume that NO caches has a plowed parking area and shoveled paths leading to an orange flag marking where to dig for the cache. If you still want to go out anyway, consider yourself lucky when you find one that at least has a plowed lot. You'll be alot happier that way.

[This message was edited by Mopar on February 13, 2003 at 06:14 AM.]

Boy,

You persons would argue about anything!!!

The rules of geocaching clearly state that ALL responsibilities lay with the finder, not the hider.

They also clearly state that there is no Rule #2.

And Rule # 157 says that geocaching at night is only permissible in full flaming drag (high-heels optional!)

Geez - just read the rules and you'll be clear!

--majicman

My new book available now!: (http://www.mcwj.com )

quote:
Originally posted by majicman:

If Tae-Kwon-Leap is indeed not a path to a door, does that validate that the pebble upon striking the water begins upon a new jorney?

Boot to the head! WHAP!