Awesome Website -- Are there MORE like this?

jollybgood

I was researching a neat spot in Indiana called, Hanging Rock when I stumbled across this website;

http://www.topowest.com/Indiana/Places/A/index.html

Bascially it's a HUGE database of interesting places in Indiana complete with coordinates. Very kewl.

I know owners of ExpertGPS can download such lists but I think this would be a very useful site. Anyone know of a site like this for other states? (Like ILLINOIS?)

Jolly R. Blackburn

http://kenzerco.com

Wow, that does look like a great site.

I navigated around it for a few seconds and I think it has all the states listed. Here is Illinois I thinks anyway.

Try surfing around a little more. I found some links at the bottom of the page which you gave and followed them. I am going back to that page to do some more research myself. Not to mention make it a bookmark.

Great find thanks.

______________________________________________________________________________________

The 'idiot' who should be banned because he likes to spend all day annoying people while drinking beer.

Yes I agree, this is a very cool site. A bit hard to navigate at first but I think the more time spent there it will become clearer.

Here is the main page for the site.

______________________________________________________________________________________

The 'idiot' who should be banned because he likes to spend all day annoying people while drinking beer.