Where Do You Live?

Would it be really pushing to try and get people to say what state they live in, or what part of the state? I'd really like to know where the people live that are hunting my caches- out of curiosity. I'm not asking for anyone's street address, but maybe "Northwest PA" or "Southeast Ohio", etc. It would be cool to get an idea of where folks are coming from. Is this way out of line?

I'd be happy to tell you where I live (see the bottom of this post) but I've never found any of your caches. Why not just email those cachers you're interested in, and ask them?

==============="If it feels good...do it"================

**(the other 9 out of 10 voices in my head say: "Don't do it.")**

I used to have my town and state at the bottom of my posts, but I don't think there were many out there that could pronounce it. So I went for a more descriptive location.

If you missed my old posts, I live in Enumclaw, Washington, which is somewhere in the apple maggot quarantine area. icon_biggrin.gif

OG

Prophetically Challenged (or is that Pathetically?)

quote:
Originally posted by Team GPSaxophone:

Funny, my city and state are at the bottom of my post also!

Took sun from sky, left world in eternal darkness http://mywebpages.comcast.net/ihazeltine/bandbass.gif

Hey, I hit a few caches there once upon a time... I really like the area, but the Army Reserves no longer pay to fly me there a couple of times a year...sigh. I just HAD to go and retire, eh?

texasgeocaching_sm.gif

"Trade up, trade even, or don't trade!!!" My philosophy of life.

quote:
Originally posted by Micqn:

Phew, I thought I lived in a bad place!!!! icon_razz.gif

Don't Drink And Park: Accidents Cause People.

91290_700.jpg

Micqn, Um, is that avatar a picture of what I think it is? I really thought those flames were blue.

stealyourcache.gif Ever notice how anyone that caches more than you do is a maniac, while anyone that caches less than you do is an idiot? -Dru Morgan

I used to have my town and state at the bottom of my posts too. I went for a more descriptive location that better describes how I feel about where I live. I have a fun little demonstration that proves my point geographicly, but you have to come to an event to see it.

Me-n-Breaktrack hit a lot of the same caches, so you get the picture. No reflection on Breaktrack except for that last part on my from line.

Snicon_razz.gificon_razz.gifgans

texasgeocaching_sm.gif Sacred cows make the best hamburger....Mark Twain.

quote:
Originally posted by sixthings:

come visit me.

That is one place I would dearly like to visit. I'll bring the Tequila. (Exxxxxxpensive Tequila.) How do I get permission to visit? Isn't that an exclusive club?

quote:
Originally posted by give-n-takes:

Would it be really pushing to try and get people to say what state they live in, or what part of the state?

No, not at all. I just don't live in any state.

- I just got lost in thought. It was unfamiliar territory. -

quote:
Originally posted by sept1c_tank:

Snoogans, I'm guessing you live in New Jersey...but wait...the people are nice?...must be Gary, In.! icon_razz.gif

===============_"If it feels good...do it"_================

**_(the other 9 out of 10 voices in my head say: "Don't do it.")_**

GREAT! NOW I CAN'T GET THAT SONG, OR RON HOWARD'S VOICE OUTTA MY HEAD. THANNNXXXXXX... icon_wink.gif

Witness relocation program prohibits me from disclosing my location in Albany, Georgia......

"Sometimes you gotta look like an *** to get that cache!"...huntforit

I will not tell you where I live because that's private but here's what I can tell you.

My SS# is 143-69-3500

My checking account# is 10031992

The PIN to my debit card is 1944

my paypal username is "Dingbat" and my pasword is "moron"

If your somhow able to find out where I live I leave a spare key in the front door knob at all times.

In the future please don't ask for such personal information such as ones home state.