A PAIR OF GPS WITH THEIR OWN MINDS!!!

Okay, you have got to read this eBay listing, the auction is over, and I don't know these folks, but this is sooooooo funny, I have to share...

eBay listing

This was the listing:

quote:
OK gang, I've got these two GPS units and they made the mistake of fooling with me just one to many times. I'm going to say that they work as in that they have worked in the past. HOWEVER by saying work NOW, I mean that they light up and turn on. Both have operated very well in the past. Today? not a chance. Neither one would acknowledge what planet they were on. Initialize? heck I could have engraved initials and they would not have initailized! So....the one is a GPS 3000 XL It has been my main GPS for a few years. Has been carted hither and yon (coordinates of Yon availible on request)Has it been dropped? You bet! I've actually had to replace the lens over the screen and the rubber touch pad cover.Both are kinda loose, hence the rubber bands. The actual screen has some bad pixals. It started this game of not initialzing and then, when and if it DOES initialize, it tuns off without warning..I was using it with my mapping program and laptop and it always worked..until you needed it most...then PING and it's off..I didn't REALLY hear it snicker...The other one is a plain GPS 3000. It has slighly fewer bells and whistles. I bought it to terrorize my XL into working...HOWEVER it's slightly older and doesn't have the correct NEMA option to connect to the lap top..Oh these two are quite a pair allright.... I have the manuals for both and will include them IF I can find them. The big plus here is the power data module. That allows you to hook up to exteranl power AND a computer port. The module is 100% Magellan. The connections on the other end of the cable are Radio Shack parts installed in the dark while driving a VW camper..no lie..Sooo you MIGHT want to double check the fittings etc. SOLD AS IS I've turned them both to face the wall as I KNOW if they see that I'm putting them on Ebay that they will short out and set my house on fire or some other tomfoolery. Bid what YOU think they are worth. Buyer to pay actual shipping cost.

That is a great listing.

BTW, eBay is a great place to get GPS deals.

canadazuuk