Heres a sport thats gonna be as big as geocaching

Syn

Did somebody mention free cheese? Where do I go to get my free cheese? Its been years since I've gotten free cheese but I still remember the joy of making grilled cheese sandwiches off of some rich bastard's taxes with fond nostalgia.

--- yrium ---

quote:
Originally posted by kenny&lisa:

Why am I not surprised that Great Britain came up with this? It does show a small amount of innovation that they have lacked in the past.

Thank you, but I will pass on this one.

Sense of Humour bypass went ok then... glad to see you're recovering well. icon_razz.gif

quote:

Why am I not surprised that Great Britain came up with this? It does show a small amount of innovation that they have lacked in the past.

Sense of Humour bypass went ok then... glad to see you're recovering well. icon_razz.gif

#1: It amazes me the number of humans that purchase, eat and play with the plastic that passes for AMERICAN processed cheese. Sure it's cheap, sure it will fill you up, sure it is the core ingredient (of those that can be easily pronounced) in CHEEZ WHIZ (another cool AMERICAN invention)... but really? EAT the stuff? Come on! Everytime I let my dog eat what passes for processed or "guh-mint" cheese, nothing passes. Think about it.

#2: I am also amazed (from a web design perspective) at the work and skill that went into designing and producing that website. Is a dangerous spoof of a hobby so widespread that someone put THAT MUCH effort into publicizing it?

I guess so.

#3: I think that the "don't try this at home" disclaimer was pretty weak and rather irresponsible... yeah, maybe it is what passes (there is that word again relating to cheese!) for dry, Brit humor, but come on! Wear your Big Mike hockey mask for this sport, kidz!

----------

Lori aka: RedwoodRed

KF6VFI

"I don't get lost, I investigate alternative destinations."

GeoGadgets Team Website

Comics, Video Games and Movie Fansite

"Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is." - Yoda, Jedi Master from Star Wars - Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back

Hey There Yrium,

I have some FREE CHEESE for you, see 2601 for details

quote:
Originally posted by yrium:

Did somebody mention free cheese? Where do I go to get my free cheese? Its been years since I've gotten free cheese but I still remember the joy of making grilled cheese sandwiches off of some rich bastard's taxes with fond nostalgia.

--- yrium ---

In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's mind there are few. -- Shunryu Suzuki

Drive Fast, Take Chances. --(amongst others) Jon Bedford

quote:
Originally posted by Kernbob:

Hey There Yrium,

I have some FREE CHEESE for you, see 2601 for details

I nibbled at the edges of the bait but didn't take it. Whats 2601? is atari coming out with a new retro game platform?

--- yrium ---

quote:

After all, they've already invented lawn-mower racing, so why not?

Anders