You come up with the caption.....

georgeandmary

...These things have AWESOME accuracy, but no one leaves GPSr food for 'em in the caches!

...the only downside of these babies is that there's nowhere to put your trinkets!

...The cache page says we have to bushwhack thru some pretty dense stuff... I paid $50,000 for this thing, the least they could do was install an automatically retractible antenna!

...Now, Joe.. remember that you have something sticking up 2' above your head... the last thing we need is to give the media another 3 Stoodges-esque video clip!

I walk the Maze of Moments, but everywhere I turn to, begins a new beginning, but never finds a finish... -Enya, Anywhere Is

Hmmm, if we can't find Jimmy Hoffa, aint nobody gonna find him.

P.S.--If any member of the Gotti family is reading this, please remember this is a joke and don't get all Joey Soprano on me. I am rather attached to my hands and head, and would rather be burried with them still attached to my body, and at an OLD age due to NATURAL causes. And no, bludgening me with a baseball bat does not count as a natural cause just because a bat is made of wood, and wood comes from trees, and trees are a part of nature. icon_biggrin.gif

Which one was the ON button again?

---

You know, if we stopped spending so much on stuff like this, maybe we could go out on dates.

---

Ready... Aim... (aim for the tires).

---

Yeah, my wife tells me to put this on when they're calling for thunderstorms, too. Isn't that a coincidence.

---

Ah! My "dweeb detector" has found its first target!

Dude of left :"Ok... We have these things, do you know how to turn it on?"

Dude on Right: "Nope... I thought you were the one that read the instructions"

Dude on Left: "Well they come in Japanese, French, German, and Spanish, but somebody forgot to put the English ones in the book."

Dale

--------------------------------------------------------

I'm Diagonally Parked, In A Parallel Universe.

--------------------------------------------------------

Its got average speed, maximum speed, current speed, past speed, future speed, elevation, maximum elevation, lowest elevation, current time, local tides, seasons, sunrise/set, moonrise/set, electronic compass, physical compass, alarm, roadmaps, topo maps, and Tetris...

...but does it give your location!?!!

Randy

1) Hey, I thought we were saposed to find hot chicks with these things.

2) I bet you'll never see any of the contestants on Survivor use one of these bad boys as their luxery item!!

3) After bob and bill spent their family nest eggs on these gps's, their wives told them "maybe now you can find uranus"!!

"I think we're at the wrong event"

migo_sig_logo.jpg

______________________________________________________________________________________

So far so good, somewhat new owner of a second/new Garmin GPS V 20 plus finds so far with little to no problem. We'll see what happens when there are leaves on the trees again.