listing virgins

Guest guerroloco

Guest guerroloco

Any way to get a complete list of "virgin" caches, or at least to highlight them somehow on the list pages? Perhaps that could be an option on the "seek a cache" page. There could also be an option to limit searches by cache type.

By the way, who are the people in the photos on the home page?

Guest Hawk-eye

quote:
Originally posted by Prime Suspect:

When you display a list of caches (by state, zip code, whatever), those without a Last Found date after the cache name are "virgins".

Sorry to be a fly in the ointment ... but that's not necessarily so ... I constantly see examples of no last found date on caches that have been hit several times ... at least in NC.

Guest PneumaticDeath

quote:
Originally posted by Hawk-eye:

Sorry to be a fly in the ointment ... but that's not necessarily so ... I constantly see examples of no last found date on caches that have been hit several times ... at least in NC.

Hmm... Can you give an example?

I've seen some that have logs, but none indicating it was "found" only "not found" and "note".

-- Mitch

Guest bob_renner

quote:
Originally posted by PneumaticDeath:

Hmm... Can you give an example?

Do a search on lat 34, long -112. The first one listed - "T824 Table Mesa" by BSA Troop 824

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.asp?ID=123

shows no logs but the details show several logs. The latest log was April 8, 2001. I think this log was before Jeremy added the "Latest find" feature. If it gets logged again, this may correct itself.

Bob