Winners!

mckee

quote:
Originally posted by ju66l3r:

We obtain self-determined goals (most of the time) while exercising mind, body, (and some would say) soul in our environments (urban, suburban, and wilderness alike). We (for the most part) gain a technological edge while still holding on to some of the most primitive "hunt and gather" instincts that our common ancestry provides us.

Usually confused with having fun.

[This message was edited by TeamX40 on October 26, 2003 at 07:08 PM.]

quote:
Originally posted by ju66l3r:

We obtain self-determined goals (most of the time) while exercising mind, body, (and some would say) soul in our environments (urban, suburban, and wilderness alike). We (for the most part) gain a technological edge while still holding on to some of the most primitive "hunt and gather" instincts that our common ancestry provides us.

--

http://healinghearts.freeservers.com/pandee.html

Where can I go to learn me how to talk,write and use commas correctly like you do? icon_confused.gif

I would like to start out by saying that I know TimasaurusRex, I will vouch for his being a good guy. The LOSERS!, and MORE LOSERS! threads were not started by him. I cannot say more but his account was hijacked by someone he knows. (Not Me) icon_biggrin.gif

I have mailed him and I'm sure he will be just as surprised as I was when I read the posts. Thanks in advance for your understanding.

OHGR

quote:
Originally posted by ohgr:

I would like to start out by saying that I know _TimasaurusRex_, I will vouch for his being a good guy. The LOSERS!, and MORE LOSERS! threads were not started by him. I cannot say more but his account was hijacked by someone he knows. (Not Me) icon_biggrin.gif

I have mailed him and I'm sure he will be just as surprised as I was when I read the posts. Thanks in advance for your understanding.

_OHGR_

Man, that CO Admin is fast. I go eat dinner and two threads are already locked. It might help if I were in the same timezone icon_wink.gif

Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them. The rest go geocaching.

Thank you Ohgr, for coming to my defense. I apologize for the two posts that were put out there in my name, they were both perpetrated by my loving wife! Indeed I am beset by anti-caching muggles - my wife being a dead-on ringer for a "Dursley"! I have been unable to convince her that this is a great activity for me and she insists I do not involve our son (who loved the walk). I guess you just can't reason with the unreasonable. Geocaching is my last "stand" - this has been the most fun I have had in a long time and I won't give it up because "She who must be obeyed" is close-minded about the whole situation. Anyone know where I can buy a good, but cheap GPS? :-)

If you can't find it, you ain't looking hard enough!