I Give Up. What does this mean?

I recently got this message from a cache watch list. It contains the abbreviations URP and HSPEIA. Now, my on-line experience goes back to the 1970's, on the ol' CI$ network, and I thought I had seen just about every message abbreviation there was. But as far as I know, URP stands for Undergraduate Research Program. And I can't imagine what HAPEIA is. Any ideas?

Let me re-phrase that. Any non-humorous, non-satirical, non-wiseass ideas? (Yes, I know that narrows it down a lot.)

3608_2800.gif3608_2600.gif3608_2700.gif

Helped some people evolve Iowa.

Had some post-erotic indications of asymmetry.

Hummus sucks. Please eat it all.

Had some peanuts. Ears are awesome!

Heaven-sent pachyderms. Elephants in area.

Somehow, I don't think any of these are it. He Should Probably Explain Its Acronym.

Always wear proper caching safety equipment!

60748_1200.jpg

What is ROT-13? Is the Doom-like Rise of the Triad computer game up to version 13?

We really do need an acronym listing here. I've seen this ROT13 before but have no idea what it stands for. It's probably something insanely obivous, but I'm just not seeing it.

OK. Here goes. I'm the one that wrote the two abbreviations noted.

First... "URP" I picked up from my brother in Austin. It's a knock-off from the www abreviation of URL. It means "Usual Rock Pile".

Now on to the more talked about HSPEIA.

It is simply a code which represents the tracking # of a travel bug. That way, if I lose my printed copies of the cache/TB, I can still look up the number and log movement of the Travel bug. The first time I moved a TB I found out that, even though I actually had the TB, I still had to enter the tracking number to log the final move. This was after I put the bug in another cache.

Sorry it wasn't more interesting.

I'm not giving out the code though.

See who can figure it out first. icon_biggrin.gif

CacheReward