Monday..........

Guest DMBfan

Guest DMBfan

I saw a small article in "Trail Runner" magazine about this site on Monday. Even though it did give the pros and cons about caching.....so called "destruction" of wildlife.... I immediately hopped on the website.

Tuesday I did a little research during the day and went out that night and bought an ETrex.

Wednesday I went geocaching for the first time. I didn't get out of work until 6, and by the time I got out there it was just about dusk. Although the darkness prevented me from finding it I will be back there early tomorrow morning. I was so close I could smell it......... dadgum.........

Thank you to the rocket scientist who came up with this sport. Can't wait till the weekend so I can pick a new quest to shoot for.

Talk to you soon

Dave M.

Guest keithpilot

Ah! another Dave Matthews Band and geocaching fan!

How strange that your name is also Dave M.???

Did you go to the Meadows Friday and Saturday? Awesome shows.

Have fun with geocaching. If I throw a copy of the Lillywhites in a cache of mine will you hunt for it?

Keith

Guest DMBfan

Ya........it is ironic. I went to go see Dave at Giants stadium June 11, but I didnt want to go to Meadows. I am in the running for a certain job that is really strict on drug use. I went to all three Meadows shows last year and they were too smokey..... both kinds......so I just decided on NJ this year.

Man do I love the Lillywhite sessions.......Everyday what?... almost forgot what that record sounded like!!!!

again.... talk to you soon......

Dave

P.S. I do have quite a few bootlegs....this could turn into a fun way to trade!!!

Let me know

[This message has been edited by DMBfan (edited 08 August 2001).]

Guest c.mathis

quote:
Originally posted by DMBfan:

P.S. I do have quite a few bootlegs....this could turn into a fun way to trade!!!

Let me know

I hope you don't mean pirated CDs in the caches?

Guest DMBfan

It would only be pirating if the Dave Matthews Band did not allow it......

Please see the "legal" section of Dave's website or read the following that I pasted in...

"Dave Matthews Band allows audiotaping at almost every live performance...We feel that each show is unique and want to offer our fans the opportunity to recreate the live experience through the audio reproduction of our shows."

I will follow any rules that you guys post.... you have been at this alot longer than me...... but I thought it would be a good idea...... or not......

Guest c.mathis

iginally posted by DMBfan:

Please see the "legal" section of Dave's website or read the following that I pasted in...

Got it. icon_smile.gif

Guest c.mathis

iginally posted by DMBfan:

Got it. icon_smile.gif