This super web site!

I've just become acquainted with geocaching.com in the past couple of weeks, and am just blown away by how well-designed this whole site is. Has it won any awards, does anyone know? I hope so. I'd like to hear what other people have said. Congratulations, Jeremy, on a job well-done!

Hey! icon_frown.gif

How about the First Geoquilt Award

(see "The Geoquilt has been presented to Jeremy! topic" ..the last post was on 3/21/02...the project was started under a thread in this forum back in October......over 400 geocachers participated......so how's that for an award from your peers/adoring fans and world wide participants.........

FYI I am working on another geoquilt in Canada right now and also on a theme/Tolkien quilt cache.

Dx (award maker)

"Have you no news on your travels?" the Book of fairy & folk tales of Ireland (1888)

Hey! icon_frown.gif

(see "The Geoquilt has been presented to Jeremy! topic" ..the last post was on 3/21/02...the project was started under a thread in this forum back in October......over 400 geocachers participated......so how's that for an award from your peers/adoring fans and world wide participants.........

FYI I am working on another geoquilt in Canada right now and also on a theme/Tolkien quilt cache.

Dx (award maker)

"Have you no news on your travels?" the Book of fairy & folk tales of Ireland (1888)

quote:
Originally posted by DxChallenged:

Hey! icon_frown.gif

I was thinking about you as I lay in bed last night.

No, no, no, not like that! icon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gif

About the time and effort you put in for these quilts. I don't recall you getting the recognition you deserve. I'm not much of a sewer - well, I can apply duct tape to a hole in my pants, but I digress - I do have an appreciation for how much work is involved in making a quilt. Just wanted to let you know that it doesn't go un-noticed. Kudos to you for all your hard work and generosity!

Maybe we'll all get together and make you some duct tape oragami to show our appreciation.

MajBach

You can't have everything,where would you put it?

1compass.gif

quote:
Originally posted by DxChallenged:

Hey! icon_frown.gif

I was thinking about you as I lay in bed last night.

No, no, no, not like that! icon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gif

About the time and effort you put in for these quilts. I don't recall you getting the recognition you deserve. I'm not much of a sewer - well, I can apply duct tape to a hole in my pants, but I digress - I do have an appreciation for how much work is involved in making a quilt. Just wanted to let you know that it doesn't go un-noticed. Kudos to you for all your hard work and generosity!

Maybe we'll all get together and make you some duct tape oragami to show our appreciation.

MajBach

You can't have everything,where would you put it?

1compass.gif