Found a Cach

Guest mkilfoyle

Guest mkilfoyle

My sister in law found one of your hidden treasures. She thought it was just a cup and took it home, she realized then what it was. It was found in North Fork, where do you want her to put it or do you want to pick it up?

Guest cache_ninja

is there any identifiable information on the cache? or on some log/paper inside? it would help figure out to whom it belongs..and we can tell people its not there anymore, wile you figure out w/the owner what to do w/it...

Guest mkilfoyle

I can't get ahold of the person who has the cup right now so I will have to let you know that info later. The Cup was blue and white and I can tell you some of the items if that would help. If not I'll email you back later today or tomorrow. Thanks

Guest mkilfoyle

There was no identification markings on the paper inside. It is a blue and white cup from Chevron. It had several small items in it, one was a Canadian dime, do you want to know what else was in there? The notebook inside was empty.