toughest cache spots

Guest bikedog

Guest bikedog

What are the most difficult spots you have found or have heard of? I am thinking of an abandoned mine shaft I

know within a few miles of my home. I hesitate to sink a cache at the bottom for fear of a young, crazy, yahoo

dying during search. I believe the land is scheduled for shopping mall construction in the near future, so maybe the

verdict of the attractive nuisance lawsuit will bankrupt the development company and this area could remain open

space for a while longer...

Guest Lazyboy

I've had trouble finding caches that should be right out in the open so anything can be hard for me. I can tell you about two that I'm planning for this summer. One is at the very top of a mountain in my area (southern oregon) that is very difficult to reach. I will rate the terrain a 5 on that one. The other one is a submerged cache at the bottom of Klamath Lake (also rated a 5)that I plan to place in the next couple of weeks. My caches have been fairly easy to locate to date as I do want people to enjoy the game AND to see something interesting. I recently discovered a cache on Maui that required careful footwork as it was on the side of a cliff. It was a lot of fun, but just don't place things where you really are putting people's safety at risk I'd say.