Pssst...don't be too hard on the new guy

No lets let it go for now. But, if he does it again, double-posting from two member accounts will henceforth be known as “Pulling a Jeremy”!

This 'flying saucer' situation is not at all imaginary or seeing too much in some natural phenomena. Something is really flying around. The phenomenon is something real and not visionary or fictitious. - Gen. Nathan Twining Chief of Staff, US Air Force, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff

Why?

As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In both instances, there is a twilight when everything remains unchanged. And it is in that twilight that we must be most aware of the change in the air - however slight; lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness.

William O. Douglas, United States Supreme Court Justice

This is Strange indeed:

June 8 by Jeremy (Jeremy) (94 found)

Unfortunately I didn't have time to hit a new cache with the West Virginia travel bug, so I ran by this one so it could get a find in Washington State. Cache Maru took it for me on her trip to Arizona.

June 8 by Jeremy (Admin) (iryshe) (251 found)

Unfortunately I didn't have time to hit a new cache with the West Virginia travel bug, so I ran by this one so it could get a find in Washington State. Cache Maru took it for me on her trip to Arizona.

WHY?

--------------------------------------------------

My Old posts as Geoffrey

My Current Post as GOT GPS?

My profile

My Home Page about what is GPS

quote:
Originally posted by Renegade Knight:

So which one is the sock puppet?

It doesn't matter, Jeremy should ban this guy's IP address.

Flat_MiGeo_B88.gif

Well the mountain was so beautiful that this guy built a mall and a pizza shack

Yeah he built an ugly city because he wanted the mountain to love him back -- Dar Williams