Michigan women?

Guest mhodges@detnews.com

Guest mhodges@detnews.com

I'm Michael Hodges, a Detroit News reporter doing a piece on local geocachers. I've spoken to a few participants, but they're all guys. Are there any women out there? Please get on touch via email -- and this is, by the way, totally above-board. Tks in advance. Email: mhodges@detnews.com

Guest Quinnow

Michael...If you promise to get more coverage in the newyork area as well as michigan, I am willing to shave my legs and drop a dress on for your story. But I stop at the thong! icon_biggrin.gif

------------------

Quinn Stone

Rochester, NY.14616

www.Navicache.com

Guest Quinnow

Michael...If you promise to get more coverage in the newyork area as well as michigan, I am willing to shave my legs and drop a dress on for your story. But I stop at the thong! icon_biggrin.gif

------------------

Quinn Stone

Rochester, NY.14616

www.Navicache.com

Guest WrongWay

Ok, that's it.

After wiping off my monitor for the I don't know how many'th time...I nominate Quinnow as the funniest GeoCacher on the web...along with that guy that bought 50 ammo cans and tried to hide them from his wife...No ! Wait, that was Quinn also...ahhh, stop, my sides are hurting...

Just funning with you Quinn...keep up the good work, sure beats the posts from the sky is falling environmental contigient...

Jim