Where's George...

i do the george thing all the time. when i have nothing to trade i swap a george or swap for a george. sometimes i forget to bring trade items so i leave a george and enter the serial number when i get home.

theres a cd cache nearby that had some good stuff in it but i didnt have any swap items so i left a lincoln instead.

funnyiest thing that has happened to me while getting rid of a george was having the cashier give me back someone elses george as change on a second purchase at the same starbucks! weird stuff i tell you!

urbo

icon_eek.gif

i do the george thing all the time. when i have nothing to trade i swap a george or swap for a george. sometimes i forget to bring trade items so i leave a george and enter the serial number when i get home.

theres a cd cache nearby that had some good stuff in it but i didnt have any swap items so i left a lincoln instead.

funnyiest thing that has happened to me while getting rid of a george was having the cashier give me back someone elses george as change on a second purchase at the same starbucks! weird stuff i tell you!

urbo

icon_eek.gif

2 1/2 years must be the magic number. I'll be celebrating 2 1/2 years on Where's George on May 7.

I probably leave Georges or Toms in about 1/3 to 1/4 of the caches we find. Sometimes we'll leave my wife's (Queenfish) bills. If there's a George in the cache we'll almost always trade Georges. We've also hit most of the bills that people left in Queenfish's 'A Cache From The Past' geocache and returned them to the cache. (Easy to do when the cache is only .5 miles from home.)