Geocaching.com Usernames?

Guest hgmonaro

Guest chillas

quote:
Originally posted by jeo:

Mine is my first name scrambled to fit my obsession. Can you guess what my name is? icon_wink.gif

Wow, and I thought I was the only person named Ejo! That is so cool! icon_wink.gif

Okay, my nick ... I'll give a hint:

chillas.jpg

[This message has been edited by chillas (edited 08 December 2001).]

Guest chillas

quote:
Originally posted by jeo:

Mine is my first name scrambled to fit my obsession. Can you guess what my name is? icon_wink.gif

Wow, and I thought I was the only person named Ejo! That is so cool! icon_wink.gif

Okay, my nick ... I'll give a hint:

chillas.jpg

[This message has been edited by chillas (edited 08 December 2001).]

I used ICQ to keep in touch with friends and Family when I first moved here in Michigan. The day I was setting up ICQ, I had a total creative block. Speaking Japanese as a second language i said I'll go by the first thing I see out the window.

Just then a Squirrel (sp) ran 4 feet up the tree just outside my window so he could see inside. Risu means Squirrel in Japanese and is a heck of a lot easier to spell.

I liked it because it completly hides my identity, even if I tell someone what it means. People first think its efeminate... Im male. Then they think small...Im huge.

Now that im getting into Geocaching I cant think of an animal that is a better cacher than a squirel.

Short for Gregus Maxis Who is a Character of a game back in the mid-80's. I extended it even further to Gregarious Maximus which translates to 'very friendly' or 'highly sociable'

Guest irvingdog

I found a Springer Spaniel 8 years ago that exemplifies everything I'd like to be. He has changed my life and shown me more fun than any 3 people I've ever known. He could never get his own handle, so I put mine up for him. I found him on Irving avenue in Minneapolis. Hence Irving. He is a dog, hence dog.

Guest Team Wyle E

As a family game, I pay my family $1 for every road runner they see while we're driving around in Arizona. The kids nicknamed my Jeep "Wyle E", since we're always keeping an eye out for road runners.

Geocaching has been great for the family to get out together, so the kids called us Team "Wyle E" when we logged our first find. Of course, Wile E Coyote became our mascot.

------------------

Larry Farquhar

http://www.azjeeper.com

Guest phantom4099

Mine is from when I was into model rocketry alot more. I had a rocket named phantom4000, I tried that but some one had it so I just choose the year I picked it.

Wyatt W

Guest HIltonfamily

Ok so I was in charge of geonaming for the fam....

Fearless Leader...Husband really is. When we were in the badlands of SD I remember him jumping from one rocky pillar to another. And he can still walk on his hands....

Eversure son...Likes consistency and won't give up when caching

Sweety gal...our oldest who tries and believes the best in everyone.

Butterfly girl...Youngest. Flits from everything but always with a smile on her face.

DxChallenged. Me. I am. While shopping on the day after turkey day I lost the car 10 times. Have been known to end up in another state while driving around. May be why I work in the small town I live icon_biggrin.gif

Guest HIltonfamily

Ok so I was in charge of geonaming for the fam....

Fearless Leader...Husband really is. When we were in the badlands of SD I remember him jumping from one rocky pillar to another. And he can still walk on his hands....

Eversure son...Likes consistency and won't give up when caching

Sweety gal...our oldest who tries and believes the best in everyone.

Butterfly girl...Youngest. Flits from everything but always with a smile on her face.

DxChallenged. Me. I am. While shopping on the day after turkey day I lost the car 10 times. Have been known to end up in another state while driving around. May be why I work in the small town I live icon_biggrin.gif

Guest RedwoodRed

quote:
Originally posted by Choberiba:

Mine is slang for "So Very Bad" in Japanese.

Funny... after reading a number of your posts, I thought it was from the lyrics of a Cyndi Lauper song...

rolleyes.gif

------------------

Lori aka: RedwoodRed

KF6VFI

"I don't get lost, I investigate alternative destinations."

www.geogadgets.com

www.beautywithattitude.com

www.w6hy.org

[This message has been edited by RedwoodRed (edited 15 December 2001).]

Another hobby of mine is model railraoding. The name of my railroad is Timber Lakes & Spring Junction Railroad or TL & SJ RR. It also is the intials of my wife and kids.

Paul

Guest kernbob

I always wanted to get tinto radio and have my own call letters. Those nice folks in Bakersfield, CA beat me to it. Kern's a hard name to use to sign on with sibnce it's almost always taken. On a playful note on Southern culture, I added the Bob to make it complete. I love the Japanese culture, I also had a hard time getting to use the handle Musashi, so MusashiBob it became.

T. Kern Hicks

Thought it'd be fun to bring this thread back up.

Mine is clatmandu. I was in Nepal in 2000, just combined Kaathmandu and Clayton. Too bad I had already registered on the forums befor I came up with the name.

Guest TheBeans

Because I married a bean-counter (finance-speak) who hated being called a bean counter and I loved to tease him about it. After we got married he took great delight in pointing out that since he was "Mr. Bean" to me, I now became "Mrs. Bean" to him...hence, The Beans!

------------------

"Not all who wander are lost"

Take me to BeanAcres

Very interresting topic

Since I use my gps for hunting it reminded me of my new hunting rifle.300magnum stainless steel. I thought I would also use it as my geocaching hunting name.

300mag icon_wink.gif

Very interresting topic

Since I use my gps for hunting it reminded me of my new hunting rifle.300magnum stainless steel. I thought I would also use it as my geocaching hunting name.

300mag icon_wink.gif

I am currently known as Pat C. Pat being my first name and C. my initial. Tonight I have been trying to change all that to Geode but that has been taken so I am trying Gee Ode but the Groundspeak forum won't let me change it. It tells me that that email address is already being used, and under profile I can't change my name. How can I get it all together? Is the Groundspeak site different from the geocaching site? I got my name changed easily in the geocache site. Any suggestions? Help Pat C. Gee Ode

Guest Night-Sky

These are some great IDs and responses! My nick name is Sky because of my eye colour, and i use Sky Night as my online name.my husband just reversed the order of it to use as our team of 2 name.Also it seems we keep forgetting our flash light and just go by the dim light of the night sky .

Guest apersson850

Well, apersson comes from my name (first initial and last name). The number 850 is from getting a hotmail address once. I tried various combinations of my name, but all were taken. apersson was occupied as apersson1, apersson2 and so on.

After some attempts, I advanced to apersson850, since I have a Volvo 850. Nobody had gone that far (numerically).

Anders

Guest gnbrotz

This is the name my family uses for most "internet life". It is an abbrev. of our names:

(G)Greg

(N)Noah

(B)Bonnie

(ROTZ)Out last name

When my son and wife cache, they use ArkMan & PioneerGal respectively. I just kept our standard name for myself.

------------------

Greg

N39°54.705'

W077°33.137'

My geocaching page

I'm in pharmacy school at the University of Florida. The school's "mascot" is the Gators, and Rx is associated with pharmacy and pharmacists, so I just put them together to get GatoRx. And once you're a Gator, you're always a Gator, so it'll always be a fitting name. icon_smile.gif

I'm in pharmacy school at the University of Florida. The school's "mascot" is the Gators, and Rx is associated with pharmacy and pharmacists, so I just put them together to get GatoRx. And once you're a Gator, you're always a Gator, so it'll always be a fitting name. icon_smile.gif

Guest Gee Ode

I was known as Pat C but since I have really gotten into this and needed a good handle I've chosen Gee Ode. I wanted Geode but it was already spoken for. Oh well Happy Caching

Mine comes from the CB radio days of the early '70s. We lived close to an interstate highway, and it seemed I spent more time talking to freeway travelers who needed directions, so I took the handle "Atlas". When I first registered in Geocaching, it surprised me that the name wasn't taken, it seems like such a natural.