You know your hooked when...

I have been “caching” for a little more than a week now. I know I’m hooked. Here are some reasons why…

You know you are hooked by the GeoCaching bug when…

1. You wake up in the middle of the nigh to check for new posts so you can be FTF (first to find).

2. You have a bag set up ahead of time for #1 (item above).

3. You have an account at the local dollar store (for cache items).

4. You buy stock in Tupperware.

5. You start saving all of your change for gas money.

6. The last thing you do before going on vacation is check for caches along the way.

7. You plan vacations around cool caches.

8. You buy a kayak or other small boat just to find “water only caches”.

Feel free to add to this list. icon_smile.gif

I'm glad your enjoying caching and are hooked. I wouln't mind having a kayak for the water caches around here. Did you really buy one just for caching?

Sorry to go OT but as I'm sure someone else will also mention this has been covered pretty well. If you do a search for the other threads you will find some pretty stuff. As a matter of fact I tried doing the same type of thread a while ago.

Your know your addicted when you spen 100s of dollars a month on a sport that can cost little to nothing.

______________________________________________________________________________________

So far so good, somewhat new owner of a second/new Garmin GPS V 20 plus finds so far with little to no problem. We'll see what happens when there are leaves on the trees again.