LOG: Left "bones" ?!?!?

quote:
Originally posted by CYBret:

They tell me they usually see them on the counter in one of those goldfish bowl/candy jar looking things.

Right next to the pickled eggs, huh?

Bob ~

Early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese...

Isn't the best way to save face to keep the lower part shut?...Stephen Wright

mystats.php?userid=RainbowCache&vopt=user&txtdata=Somewhere%20Over%20the%20Rainbow!&bgcol=FFFFFF&fgcol=000000

quote:
Originally posted by opie744:

Is GA where he's leaving these? You lucky devils, the other thread was talking about the nasty spiders that live in the middle southern states. 2x' lucky.

NOPE! Looks like it is Pennsylvania! IF YOU REPLACE THE SECOND *N* WITH AN *I*... could be a connection?

Bob ~

Early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese...

Isn't the best way to save face to keep the lower part shut?...Stephen Wright

mystats.php?userid=RainbowCache&vopt=user&txtdata=Somewhere%20Over%20the%20Rainbow!&bgcol=FFFFFF&fgcol=000000

[This message was edited by RainbowCache on October 09, 2003 at 07:16 PM.]

Hmmm, P-E-N-I..... oh yea. I hadn't ever made that connection before. Course, I never before had to trade around the bones before either. Hope this doesn't catch on too much.

Ya know, sylvania means woods. The territory was created as William Penns wooded land, or Penns Woods....... Pennsylvania. Don't know why I threw that in. Its late, I'm tired, and I have to have surgery tomorrow. Maybe I'll ask the doctor about mammalian bone structure.

Two roads diverged in the woods and I,

I took the one less traveled,

and that is how I found the cache.

Oooohhh this is just the thread that can get a girl pulled off the forums! Just too many opportunities for good jokes.

Suffice it to say, I have dibbs on all jokes refering to "bona-fide" caches and having to "bone up" on the sport. And lets not even begin to discuss bushwacking.

Im sorry. I'll go back to lurk mode now.

quote:
Originally posted by Captain Chaoss:

October 6 by ian5281 (5 found)

I left some more penis bones and a genuine MRE (meal ready to eat) issued to me from the U.S. Army. The MRE did not fit in the cache, but it was designed to lay around outside for years at a time anyways, so I just stuffed it in the log.

Don't make me revive that NO FOOD IN CACHES thread!! You'd better go remove that MRE they stuffed in the log, before a bear or a coyote comes along and rips apart your hiding spot. And send an e-mail off to Ian and geomorphologist, who are newbies, that NO food of any kind should go in a cache, no cache containers should be made of recycled food containers. It is certain death for a cache. And I know you have bears in PA so hurry.

Planet

I can't imagine having somethings "tool" for a charm but for the guy in the story below luck wasn't in his cards.

BANJUL (Reuters) - A 28-year-old man accused of stealing a man's penis through sorcery was beaten to death in the West African country of Gambia on Thursday, police said.

A police spokesman told Reuters that Baba Jallow was killed by about 10 people in the town of Serekunda, nine miles from the capital Banjul.

Reports of penis snatching are not uncommon in West Africa, with purported victims claiming that alleged sorcerers simply touched them to make their genitals shrink or disappear in order to extort cash in the promise of a cure.

The police spokesman said many men in Serekunda were now afraid to shake hands, and he urged people not to believe reports of "vanishing" genitals. Belief in sorcery is widespread in West Africa.

Seven alleged penis snatchers were beaten to death by angry mobs in Ghana in 1997